• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I agree. I don't think I'd want him here neither. I think we'd all complain just like we do with Adebayor (although I think Michu would score more). He isn't what we would need.

Michu's all around game isn't that good though if we're being totally honest. I wouldn't want us to sign him as i'm not convinced this isn't just a one season wonder (if he had a bit more to his game i'd be more convinced).

Thats my view point. If he was THAT good he wouldnt have just cost 2m and there would have been more potential suitors - its not like he is a new kid on the block - the guy is 26.

Thats my view point. If he was THAT good he wouldnt have just cost 2m and there would have been more potential suitors - its not like he is a new kid on the block - the guy is 26.

He is definitely not a one season wonder, which he showed last season by being the most scoring midfielder in La Liga. The reason he only cost 2m, is that Rayo is in administration, and its the bank that decides at what price to sell the player. The reason he had a late breakthrough, is because he stayed at Oviedo because of loyalty to the club.

Ba booked, no penalty, but harsh to get a yellow

2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was Ivanovic thinking? Never does that against us

And now Ba disallowed, whats going on, no decisions going Chelseas way,,,is the tide turning?

That's a close call on the offside, but I'll allow it. :lol:

2 individual mistakes by Ivanovic and the fans start singing there's only one di matteo

hahahahahahahahahahahaha tossers

Ha ha very funny but you know the fookers will get through somehow

Even if they lose in Swansea they'll invoke a ruling and get a bye due to incorrect sock length or something

Just waiting for Shreeves to interview Ivanovic now :ross:

Geoff: "Bran, How do you feel knowing that you have probably cost your team the Carling cup final with two stupid mistakes".

Bran: "Welll...."

Geoff: "Literally that may be it now for your team. How are you feeling?"

Wonder if anybody had Bradford and Swansea in a double ???

Gone tits up for Rafa again

BAMtl46CEAExOrv.jpg

2 individual mistakes by Ivanovic and the fans start singing there's only one di matteo

hahahahahahahahahahahaha tossers

you sure it wasnt Swansea singing "one team in Wales" ?

Back