• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

De Guzman's not been a bad signing for them either, is he only on loan?

Papa Cisse now this Michu there are some great bargains out there but it never seems to be us who benefits from them!

Papa Cisse now this Michu there are some great bargains out there but it never seems to be us who benefits from them!

because we rarely take the risk. Vertonghen was our last big money risk and before him it was probably Sandro....and look how those 2 turned out.

"Approaching the end of the first 45, with Swansea City still in front"

They just scored 5 minutes ago you nitwit.

The thing is whilst I dont know much about Michu its only in the second season I an convinced yet mind you. There are some real one season wonders out there who seem to ride the wave a lot. I wouldnt spend 10m on Michu based on one season. Whilst Cisse looked on fire last season he hasnt this season - could be because he wasnt in his correct position this season thats something a Noocastle fan could be better positioned to clarify.

Modric was another big money risk.....so in recent years our 3 big money 'risk' signings have been utterly brilliant....before that it was Berbatov...

FFS LETS TAKE A RISK IN JANUARY.

The thing is whilst I dont know much about Michu its only in the second season I an convinced yet mind you. There are some real one season wonders out there who seem to ride the wave a lot. I wouldnt spend 10m on Michu based on one season. Whilst Cisse looked on fire last season he hasnt this season - could be because he wasnt in his correct position this season thats something a Noocastle fan could be better positioned to clarify.

Pardew plays him on the right :ross:

Michu is an excellent goal scorer and IMO the only better finisher in the Premier League is Van Persie

Pardew plays him on the right :ross:

Like I say I dont really watch Noocastle so dont know.

Either way my point stands - I wouldnt buy a player for more than a million or two based on just one season and certainly wouldnt hail him.

Michu's all around game isn't that good though if we're being totally honest. I wouldn't want us to sign him as i'm not convinced this isn't just a one season wonder (if he had a bit more to his game i'd be more convinced).

Back