• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Ba makes Chelsea a better team. He was unlucky tonight but to have someone who can score up top, with all those tricky midget ****s buzzing around behind, makes them way more effective. The spawny tossers will still win it I think, but they fudged up tonight which makes me very happy.

I have a bad feeling that this signing might be as crucial as RVP.
Rafa only got the gig because Roman thought more of the £50 mill spent on Torres and making himself right than RDM. Let's hope he continues with those thoughts because Ba has been dynamite.

On a personal note I have never seen my Chelsea supporting workmate in another department move so fast as when I (almost) caught him earlier today.

Rafa only got the gig because Roman thought more of the £50 mill spent on Torres and making himself right than RDM. Let's hope he continues with those thoughts because Ba has been dynamite.

On a personal note I have never seen my Chelsea supporting workmate in another department move so fast as when I (almost) caught him earlier today.

I think both the waiter and abramovich are too egotistical to let Torres drift and give Ba the shirt for the rest of the season. It will be to everyone elses benefit of course...

[video=youtube;0MQaPI6bpow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0MQaPI6bpow[/video]

Well it's a good thing that Torres is Abramovich's pet rather than Ba which means Ba won't be starting as many games as he should do.

To be fair, he's been loyal in the fact that he went down with them in the first place.

It will be interesting to see what happens here, it has nothing to do with football or the football club.

I am told he if of the belief that the only way he can save his marriage is to move back to Argentina, the club are trying to convince him otherwise.

Travelled to Norwich, will start and captain the side tomorrow, hasn't handed in a transfer request but discussions are ongoing with the club.

Wolves-Blackburn tonight. Instead of a Battle of the Norwegian Managers we get two newly appointed guys.

It will be interesting to see what happens here, it has nothing to do with football or the football club.

I am told he if of the belief that the only way he can save his marriage is to move back to Argentina, the club are trying to convince him otherwise.

Travelled to Norwich, will start and captain the side tomorrow, hasn't handed in a transfer request but discussions are ongoing with the club.

If he leaves you will go down as he is your only decent defender

Wife has to come first. It's football, but only football.

It depends where said husband has been putting his **** when in the away kit. Allegedly.

tumblr_m4z7191Ccw1r3p0vko4_r2_250.png

Name that Premier League footballer. :eek:

Last edited:

Ok so the rumours about him knocking up a 16 year old slapper was just twitter based gonads.

His wife is serious ill apparently. Poor bloke. :(

By the time we play Norwich we could EASILY be 5th. 2 points off 4th, 7 points off 3rd. If Arsenal beat City however and the results don't go our way, down to 6th on goal difference.

However, last time I did one of these, we ended up being 6th and we were 3rd in the new year. Football. It's unpredictable.

Back