• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

As it stands:

Code:
15	Southampton	21	5	6	10	28 - 38	21
16	Saudi Sportswashing Machine	22	5	6	11	27 - 39	21
17	Aston Villa	22	4	7	11	17 - 42	19
18	Wigan		22	5	3	14	22 - 40	18
19	Queens Park R	22	2	8	12	17 - 36	14
20	Reading		22	2	7	13	23 - 41	13

QPR still have a good chance of surviving. Reading are doomed and Villa and Wigan are truly terrible teams.

Kind of expected though wasn't it? They always do well against Stoke. Arsenal and Everton are the teams we should be worrying about, not Chelsea.

You're not wrong, but can't help but feel it's just opportunity missed.

last ten seconds of extra time and they get an own goal. Pullis was going berserk at the ref as he walked off. Touch line ban?

Points have to be dropped somewhere, otherwise we'd be walking the league every season.

Points have to be dropped somewhere, otherwise we'd be walking the league every season.

Very true. Just frustration talking I suppose.

With Man Utd next, I guess more frustration on the way. We WONT do the double over United, I'm sorry.

Luckily Arsenal have City and Chelsea next and i can't see them winning both so..

Yeah definitely. I think Arsenal will win tomorrow so it puts even more pressure on us next week, and it don't come any tougher than United!

Yeah definitely. I think Arsenal will win tomorrow so it puts even more pressure on us next week, and it don't come any tougher than United!

Which means even more opportunity missed. If we had won and Arsenal win, means we would be what, 3 points off City? Now I am not saying we were going to challenge second but it's not something City would have wanted to think about, being in a fight for second as opposed to a fight for the title.

Sunderland \o/

West have still conceded one less goal than us :(

Andre Marinner awards a penalty to Stoke, then says no, offside.

Massey running the line, she always gets it right. Unfortunately for us this time.

Then the ****s score at the other end.

fudging flimflam. 0-2.

2 jon walters own goals.

Only the 8th goal in today's 8 matches. Pretty toss return.

Good to see their luck not running out anytime soon is it...

Roman has sold his soul to the devil

Back