• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Bayern and Valencia will both secure their places in the next round if it ends in a draw tonight.

Really gutted for Chelsea

Like City, they're doing things the right way

It's a shame to see them lose in Europe

Haha, and that lands my over 2.5 goals in style! Gutted for cheatski, what a game they played tonight.........

\o/

So anything except a Donetsk win v Juventus and they are out. I assume if Juve win, Shakthar just edge the head-to-head over Chelsea if they both finish on 10pts??

AVB needs to continue $exting Willian

Impressive performance from Juve again.

Great to see a team build a proper stadium and their fans responding to it, had a reputation for a brick atmosphere and low attendance before. Now it's completely turned around.

Done a lot of very good business in the transfer market, obviously they have spent a lot, but they have been getting good value on their purchases.

Loads of fun to watch too, attacking, high pressing play where everyone in the team are good on the ball. Great stuff.

Do teams that fail to make the knock out stage automatically qualify for next seasons competition at the expense of the 3rd placed team?

i guess if Shakthar go thru to the knockout stage there is no way on this planet they will be selling Willian in Jan

i guess if Shakthar go thru to the knockout stage there is no way on this planet they will be selling Willian in Jan

I don't think there's any way we can afford Shaktar's best players regardless.

Back