• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

have you spotted his Movember attempt?

Cracking strike from Nzonzi(sp?) The bar is still shaking

I did. It's comical looking. He looks like Mutt from Mutt and Jeff (google it kids). Walters pulls it off though. He looks like a Motorhead fan or something.

Wilson on for Stoke.

Hopefully the West ham of the 1st half turns up on Sunday.This 2nd half version are a lot more threatening

Carlton Cole on for WH. Odds on him shinning an injury time winner??

So 1-1 FT;

Without Ade and Dembele's height, strength and pace, how can we combat West Ham?

Has Carroll scored for them yet this season? If not - we all know what's coming on Sunday . . .

Has Carroll scored for them yet this season? If not - we all know what's coming on Sunday . . .

No, Andy Carroll is without a goal or an assist after 12 matches of the 2012-13 Premier League season.

Nailed on to score against us then - old skool Spurs premonition.

Neil Ashton ‏@neilashton_

Amazing gamble by Roberto Di Matteo v Juventus tonight. Hazard up front, Torres axed. Defensive line-up.

Chelsea team v Juventus: Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Azpilicueta, Mata, Oscar, Hazard

My guess: This is going to be boring.

Chelsea team v Juventus: Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Azpilicueta, Mata, Oscar, Hazard

Set up to counter attack, Juve will probably have a ton of the ball. Think they might be good enough to break down Chelsea. If they do get a goal the game will get very interesting very quickly I think.

That being said, re-run of Chelsea in the CL last season, defending deep and getting away with it also seems likely...

The CL pre-game show lined it up as 5-2-3 with Mata as a false nine, but it could as easily be 3-4-3 with Cole and Azpilicueta in defensive roles on either flank. Could be a very interesting tactical battle, as Juve predominantly play 3-5-2, and in the Inter game a couple of weeks ago when their unbeaten run ended, Inter started out in a 3-4-3 look and Juve dominated. But after switching to a 3-4-1-2, with the hole player tight in Pirlo, Inter got back into the game and eventually won 2-1.

But no strikers is kind of pushing it. Looks like a bus parking job to me...

How good did that Juve crowd look just being kick-off, amazing

Juve already hit the post, dont tell me Chelsea are going to ride their luck again

Calm down Clive, the ball has to go in the net for a goal.......oh hang on, its Chelsea, not always the case!!!!!!

Back