• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Shocking goal scored by Adriano for Shakhtar, absolute disgrace. Totally ignoring Willian playing the ball back to FCN. Never seen anything like that.

Shocking goal scored by Adriano for Shakhtar, absolute disgrace. Totally ignoring Willian playing the ball back to FCN. Never seen anything like that.

I haven't seen it, but I can think of a few times that has happened. Usually followed by some sporting gesture, like conceding a goal.

Neuer with a brilliant save in the Valencia match. Probably, with Buffon, the best keeper about.

not sure how Ade got sent off on saturday................................

two-footed tackles are perfectly allowable in the man u vs galatasary (2 defo red cards so far)..............ref a bit scared of the crowd me thinks.

not sure how Ade got sent off on saturday................................

two-footed tackles are perfectly allowable in the man u vs galatasary (2 defo red cards so far)..............ref a bit scared of the crowd me thinks.

Ade got sent off because the ref did his job properly.

I haven't seen it, but I can think of a few times that has happened. Usually followed by some sporting gesture, like conceding a goal.

Adriano was the only player on the pitch that went for the ball. FCN tried to score from the following kick off and some of the Shaktar players let him run until one of them tackled the FCN player, very odd situation. Fortunately FCN scored a regular goal later on.

Fernandinho and Willian look very very good.

Cheatski v old lady game is a cracker, juve have hreat movement in their side. How's madrid v Emirates Marketing Project ?

Whoops, Emirates Marketing Project on tomorrow, yanited drawing w/ Galatasaray so far in a 0-0 at HT

Well at least we can say we tried .... with our £11.8m bid.

Well at least we can say we tried .... with our £11.8m bid.

Really hope we're still in for him. The last 3 CL games I've watched him, he has looked amazing. Best player by some distance tonight.

Even if it stays like this you just know somehow they will qualify on the last night

Never celebrate Chelsea losing until after the 90 mins are up. We should know better

Back