• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Do teams that fail to make the knock out stage automatically qualify for next seasons competition at the expense of the 3rd placed team?

Dont think so. All to do with Coefficient points earned over the last 5 seasons. Even if they do fail to qualify for the Last 16, provided they finish in the Top 3 in May they will still be in next seasons Group stages becuase their ranking will still be very high (currently 3rd)

looks like they will be sp#nking another £50m in the transfer window.

Which brings me to Marin. Did they just buy him so nobody else could have him? Has he started a game yet?

A8K94SvCYAA1HIu.jpg

Which brings me to Marin. Did they just buy him so nobody else could have him? Has he started a game yet?

They WILL sign Falcao, it's just a question of when I think. He's still eligible for the CL, but not the EL. Hopefully they'll end up in the latter. Torres to go to Spain now or in the summer.

played 8 mins or something and not even been injured, pathetic

mate reckons CFC cant spend loads unless he gets some off the wage bill as roman cant liquidate anymore debt, not sure if true..

They WILL sign Falcao, it's just a question of when I think. He's still eligible for the CL, but not the EL. Hopefully they'll end up in the latter. Torres to go to Spain now or in the summer.

Watching Revista La Liga he will sign for Madrid, not Chelsea

What team in Spain would want Torres at the price CFC would want for him, there isnt any

played 8 mins or something and not even been injured, pathetic

mate reckons CFC cant spend loads unless he gets some off the wage bill as roman cant liquidate anymore debt, not sure if true..

I hope he is regretting the move. I know he wasnt everybody's cup of tea, but I would have liked him at Spurs

I would buy Torres in a heartbeat.

Don't think he'd take a paycut to sign for us.

The clubs that would take him I doubt will pay him what he is getting at Chelscum. Maybe a return to Atletico part exchange with falcao? doubt it

Watching Revista La Liga he will sign for Madrid, not Chelsea

What team in Spain would want Torres at the price CFC would want for him, there isnt any

Chelsea buy Falcao for 50 mill

A Madrid buy Torres for 20 mill

A Madrid fans are appeased, the club have 30 mill in the bank to pay debts

He didn't really play at his best under AVB last time around. What makes you think he would this time?

Because AVB learnt lessons

You are right - I would take Torres but AVB doubt he would. I think Torres just needs a Manager to get that best out of him and actually Harry would be that man of all the Managers I think Harry would.

i reckon Torres has a serious attitude problem.....plus he is fatter (out of shape, unfit) than in his prime.

Even if we could afford him i wouldnt go anywhere near him. His best years are behind him and its just downhill now

Llorente would be the one to go for if we could afford that level of striker

why has the world lost their brick, Di Matteo loses one game and now he's gonna get sacked?

i reckon Torres has a serious attitude problem.....plus he is fatter (out of shape, unfit) than in his prime.

Even if we could afford him i wouldnt go anywhere near him. His best years are behind him and its just downhill now

Llorente would be the one to go for if we could afford that level of striker

there's the damaged goods angle though, Llorente isn't a realistic target for us (not saying Torres is mind), if we could entice Torres here because bigger clubs were not willing to risk it and then fix him that would give us a massive boost

Because AVB learnt lessons

You are right - I would take Torres but AVB doubt he would. I think Torres just needs a Manager to get that best out of him and actually Harry would be that man of all the Managers I think Harry would.

follando correr un poco

Back