• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I think for anyone to buy Torres is a huge gamble, it's more likely hell never regain his finest form

why has the world lost their brick, Di Matteo loses one game and now he's gonna get sacked?

i think even if the Russian had Guardiola in charge, he would also be threatened with the tin tack after a period of dodgy results

just look at how brilliant managers like Mourinho and Ancelotti have been swiftly disposed of when the Russian got bored

i think even if the Russian had Guardiola in charge, he would also be threatened with the tin tack after a period of dodgy results

just look at how brilliant managers like Mourinho and Ancelotti have been swiftly disposed of when the Russian got bored

true, but they both got knocked out of the CL as well, RDM won the bloody thing, he's allowed to lose one game against a brilliant Juve side surely

surely no one expected them to go there and win

the last time a Chelsea manager lost away to West Brom and away to an Italian team in the CL within days of each other he was shown the door pretty sharpish

Roberto di Matteo will pay the price for a crushing Champions League setback at Juventus, with Rafa Benitez lined up to replace him as Chelsea manager if Pep Guardiola refuses to take over the ailing club before the summer.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...i-Matteo-replaced-Rafa-Benitez-EXCLUSIVE.html

If they are dumb enough to fire him, then I think it will be Redknapp they'll hire for the rest of this season with the view of Guardiola coming in at the end of the season. If they want that to happen they may feel they need to move fast before QPR fire Hughes.

Chelsea hire Redknapp??? Please!!

Remember there being rumours of Redknapp going to Chel$ki before AVB joined; if they didn't hire him then, why would they hire him now? And with a consistent recent history of blowing away the final few months of a season.

Roman might be fickle, perhaps even stupid, but he will look at Redknapp's results in the last two seasons from Feb onwards and wont touch him with a barge pole...

Chelsea hire Redknapp??? Please!!

Remember there being rumours of Redknapp going to Chel$ki before AVB joined; if they didn't hire him then, why would they hire him now? And with a consistent recent history of blowing away the final few months of a season.

Roman might be fickle, perhaps even stupid, but he will look at Redknapp's results in the last two seasons from Feb onwards and wont touch him with a barge pole...
Roman value's Fat frank's advice a little too much. Besides, Terry is the real manager of Chelsea anyway.

Roman value's Fat frank's advice a little too much. Besides, Terry is the real manager of Chelsea anyway.

Fat Frank is slowly being ushered oput the door at Chelski; whatever opinion he might have it means diddly squat to Roman now

so is this Chelsea out now pretty much?

How about Hoddle for Chelsea? I understand he is available. He was recently voted Spurs' best ever EPL manager.
OK it was just one person....

Roberto di Matteo will pay the price for a crushing Champions League setback at Juventus, with Rafa Benitez lined up to replace him as Chelsea manager if Pep Guardiola refuses to take over the ailing club before the summer.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...i-Matteo-replaced-Rafa-Benitez-EXCLUSIVE.html

I'm not really a Di Matteo fan, in fact I think he's a dingdonghead, but he just won the CL and the FA cup for fecks sake. Yes more by luck more than judgement but surely this buys him more than quarter of a season?

Chelsea must beat Danish side Nordsjaelland in their final Group E game in two weeks and hope Juventus lose to Shakhtar Donetsk, who thrashed the Danes 5-2 last night. Shakhtar, who are definitely through, and Juve will both qualify at Chelsea’s expense if they draw in Ukraine next month.

Put your house on a Juve/Shakhtar draw

I think for anyone to buy Torres is a huge gamble, it's more likely hell never regain his finest form

Arry will buy him some pie and mash, give him props on SSNews, lend him his cuddly toy and he'll be banging 'em in no time

Chelsea must beat Danish side Nordsjaelland in their final Group E game in two weeks and hope Juventus lose to Shakhtar Donetsk, who thrashed the Danes 5-2 last night. Shakhtar, who are definitely through, and Juve will both qualify at Chelsea’s expense if they draw in Ukraine next month.

Yes, please

Champions of Europe - that is what you were!

Chelsea are proving yet again that defending champions shouldn't be getting free ticket to the next year's competition. I don't think any defending champions has done well in any major tournaments for the last 20 years or so.

Back