• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I would say that hopefully we're within 10 points of 4th by the time January comes around, but the closer we are the less likely Levy is to spend any money.

The closer we are to 4th, or the closer we are to January?

now Sunderland are a definition of one man team!

I would say that hopefully we're within 10 points of 4th by the time January comes around, but the closer we are the less likely Levy is to spend any money.

if Levy is having any kind of doubts about AVB then all we can expect is one or two Nelsen and Saha type signings. No doubts and a Willian or Isco might be signing on the dotted line

Certainly the transfer activity in Jan will give everyone a clear indication of AVB's future

Well this game suddenly got better this second half didn't it.

2-1 Sunderland!

Atletico Madrid doing there absolute best to keep up at the top of the table, beating Granada 0-1 at the moment, would put them 3 points off Barca and 5 points clear of rivals Real!

Soft sending off IMO-another entertaining game ruined.

Reminds me of the classic WG Grace quote when the umpire gave him out after a dubious LBW and Grace refused to walk

"The public have come to see me bat not to watch you umpire"

Last edited:

We're up brick creek at the moment, not fully confident Pardew is capable of turning it around.

Finish great for Fletcher but how impressive was him timing the run so as to stay onside?

We're up brick creek at the moment, not fully confident Pardew is capable of turning it around.

There must be a reason, why you guys have given him an 8-year contract ;)

A lot of injuries and suspensions for your team this season; lets see how things pan out when you have a full squad available

Werent you proclaiming Pardiola as the best thing since sliced bread at the end of last season ??

Also - what happened to Papis - scored a deflected wonder goal, the second coming of Garincha - Cisse?

I remember Amr Zaki also looked good for a few months once :-"

Werent you proclaiming Pardiola as the best thing since sliced bread at the end of last season ??

Massively overachieved last season and now the manager will get the blame when they're performing at level more in line with the quality of their squad.

that Fletcher goal was excellent.....superb pass from Johnson, great run from Fletcher and a cool finish

Charlton sign Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong on loan until January. About his level I'd say.

Back