• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Massively overachieved last season and now the manager will get the blame when they're performing at level more in line with the quality of their squad.

I agree.

Seems to me similar to the situation Southampton find themselves in at the moment.

Both clubs would do well trusting their current managers to turn it around and give them time to get back to the good performances they have shown themselves capable of delivering.

Got a link, mate?

Sorry no. Had it recorded.

Harry did try and distance himself from the speculation but it was a bit half hearted. They had a shot of a QPR fan with a banner saying 'Harry come save us' or something like that. At this stage I'd be surprised if he didn't get the job,

Harry did try and distance himself from the speculation but it was a bit half hearted. They had a shot of a QPR fan with a banner saying 'Harry come save us' or something like that. At this stage I'd be surprised if he didn't get the job,

I agree.

Actually I'm surprised it hasn't happened already, seems like a good match and I think he will do well for them.

Hahaha - vintage

If anything - I'm surprised it hasn't happened already

Pity about Sparky - wonder if we'll see him in the Prem again, unless he wins promotion in the Championship, etc.

Hahaha - vintage

If anything - I'm surprised it hasn't happened already

Pity about Sparky - wonder if we'll see him in the Prem again, unless he wins promotion in the Championship, etc.

Vincent Kompany had nothing but good things to say about Hughes on MOTD incidentally. It's probably more banal BBC flimflam though. No one on there really lets loose with their criticisms.

Difficult game for Stoke tonight...football.

Difficult game for Stoke tonight...football.

Watching Suarez roll around and moan for 90 minutes would be more entertaining than tonight's match, footballing wise. At least he'd be on the ground.

From BBC Live:

London Evening Standard football correspondent James Olley has tweeted that it "sounds like QPR have sacked [manager] Mark Hughes". We've spoken to a press officer at the club, who could not confirm this is the case. If we hear anything more, you'll be the first to know.

From BBC Live:

London Evening Standard football correspondent James Olley has tweeted that it "sounds like QPR have sacked [manager] Mark Hughes". We've spoken to a press officer at the club, who could not confirm this is the case. If we hear anything more, you'll be the first to know.

In all honesty I was expecting to hear he had been sacked this morning. Surley only a matter of time

They're coming for us, dont ya know?

Next 7 games
Spurs (a)
United (a)
Chelsea (h)
Liverpool (h)
WBA (a)
Everton (h)
Arsenal (a)

Enjoy!

West Ham are no threat and come the end of the season should be where they belong. Battling the drop!

I dont know if its because Delap is out,but Stoke have played some decent football (I know!).

Good save from Jaask stops it being 2-0

Back