• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Forgot to post Monday night.

Non-stop. 10/10 Excellent. Love a film where you think you know who its going to be, then you dont. Time absolutely flew by.
I know its only March, but certainly my favourite film so far of 2014

Forgot to post Monday night.

Non-stop. 10/10 Excellent. Love a film where you think you know who its going to be, then you dont. Time absolutely flew by.
I know its only March, but certainly my favourite film so far of 2014

Wow. Didn't see that review coming. I thought that it was far more predictable. Nothing really happen a for a while and I didn't feel any real tension. Decent for a once through but best film this year? Really?!

As for the most misleading trailer of the year, thus far, we have Ride Along. The trailer for the film promised a lot of laughs. The reality was that it wasn't that funny, bar a few good moments, most of which were in the trailer, and the ending seemed both dubious and dragged out. Disappointing.

Wow. Didn't see that review coming. I thought that it was far more predictable. Nothing really happen a for a while and I didn't feel any real tension. Decent for a once through but best film this year? Really?!

As for the most misleading trailer of the year, thus far, we have Ride Along. The trailer for the film promised a lot of laughs. The reality was that it wasn't that funny, bar a few good moments, most of which were in the trailer, and the ending seemed both dubious and dragged out. Disappointing.

I suppose its each to their own, but I am a big fan of Liam Neeson, which adds bias to my opinion, but the one downside obviously knowing the ending would certainly make the second viewing a lot less more enjoyable.

Also I have to admit I havent seen a lot of new films this year, so it didnt have too many to beat :)

Watched Gangester No.1 this morning, found it on YouTube, not bad, but hardly Lock Stock or Snatch 6/10

Was actually looking for Love,Honour and Obey. Is this one worth watching?

Watched Prisoners last night

Very dark with some truly outstanding performances most notably Hugh Jackman with a real career best, with impressive performances from Jake Gyllenhaal and Paul Dano. If you love your thrillers you absolutely have to watch this, very tense and doesn't give much away.

3710376_1389183207.jpg

8/10

Watched Prisoners last night

Very dark with some truly outstanding performances most notably Hugh Jackman with a real career best, with impressive performances from Jake Gyllenhaal and Paul Dano. If you love your thrillers you absolutely have to watch this, very tense and doesn't give much away.

3710376_1389183207.jpg

8/10

Was just going to post this! Immense movie. One of the best I've seen in a long ****ing time. If that's not a 10 out of 10, I don't know what is, really. Loved it.

Was just going to post this! Immense movie. One of the best I've seen in a long ****ing time. If that's not a 10 out of 10, I don't know what is, really. Loved it.

I mentioned it a while ago. Great great movie. I watched a couple of others that some on here suggested - mystic rivers and gone baby gone. I thought Prisoners was better but the other two are worth a try

I mentioned it a while ago. Great great movie. I watched a couple of others that some on here suggested - mystic rivers and gone baby gone. I thought Prisoners was better but the other two are worth a try

Cool, will check them out, thanks! :) There are some logical "errors" or plot holes in Prisoners, quite a lot actually, but only in hindsight really (I started thinking about a lot of the things that happened throughout, and some of the things just doesn't make much sense). Still a marvelous movie, and one that kept me on the edge of my seat.

I'd advise people to watch Room 8 if they get the chance. Room 8 is the short movie that was recognised with the award of an Oscar in its respective category. Very good.

Saw the first part of Nymphomaniac yesterday. I like Lars Von Trier and that he's a bit different, but so far, the story is just ... a bit boring. There's just nothing to it. A girl ****ing a lot of guys. Woop-de-doo. A massive "meh" for me.

This is the End is this week Sky Movie Premiere....is it worth watching, or a waste of 90mins??

Watched The Return last night for the first time, decent but not wow, 5/10

This is the End is this week Sky Movie Premiere....is it worth watching, or a waste of 90mins??

Watched The Return last night for the first time, decent but not wow, 5/10

IT

IS

****E

Its ok if youre high etc but its one of those movies that you can have on in the background and you know whats going on without watching it

Back