• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Saw part 2 of Nymphomaniac tonight. What a piece of turd. STAY AWAY, IT IS ****. Boring, pointless, clueless, extreme to be extreme, no intelligent conversations, obvious plot, banal, there's no real "insight" on addiciton or sex addiction to be learned - just a piece of boring, draining, sliding slowly down the wall before it dries up TURD. Von Trier's worst movie by far. Sleeping pill and not even remotely provocative or interesting.

Saw Grand Budapest Hotel on Friday. Ticks all the Wes Anderson boxes, and is outstanding. Ralph Fiennes is brilliant in it, one of his best performances

Saw Grand Budapest Hotel on Friday. Ticks all the Wes Anderson boxes, and is outstanding. Ralph Fiennes is brilliant in it, one of his best performances

See, that's the film that I want to be seeing now. I'm just waiting for it to arrive at the local cinema.

watched a movie called Short Term 12 last night

At a foster-care facility for at-risk teenagers, Grace is a young counselor trying to do her best for kids who often have been pulled from the worst kinds of home situations. Even then, life is not easy as Grace and her colleagues care for kids who are too often profoundly scarred, even as they try to have lives of their own. Now, things are coming to a head as Grace readies for marriage even as some her charges are coming to major turning points in their lives. To cope, Grace will have to make difficult perceptions and decisions that could put her career, and more importantly her charges, at dire risk.

thought it was great and highly recommend it.

The new captain America is ok normal marvel fair a couple hours entertainment . Also watched prisoners Friday night good film.

Watched Lone Survivor last night. Decent modern war film about a seal team cut off and under attack in Afganistan. Not as good as the French movie Special Forces though, if you like that sort of thing.

[video=youtube;yoLFk4JK_RM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoLFk4JK_RM[/video]

[video=youtube;JhenTmEcKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhenTmEcKa8[/video]

went to The Ritzy last night to see Under The Skin with Scarlet Johansson - has left quite an impression but im not sure whether i liked it or not - very arty, not my usual type of movie, probably would have enjoyed it more had i known more about it prior to watching.

Watched a film on TV last night called we need to talk about Kevin, I really enjoyed it, was a bit weird. Anyone seen it?

Back