• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

went to The Ritzy last night to see Under The Skin with Scarlet Johansson - has left quite an impression but im not sure whether i liked it or not - very arty, not my usual type of movie, probably would have enjoyed it more had i known more about it prior to watching.

Is this the one where she's supposed to go nude? Any reports??

Cant wait for this film, loved the 1st one

[video=youtube;PkycgrscWVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkycgrscWVM[/video]

Ended up watching American History X yet again last night, it is one of those films that you cant help watching if its on. I did the same with fight club the other week.

watched a film called swiss family robinson the other day......what a cracking film. definitely giving this another watch

Cant wait for this film, loved the 1st one

[video=youtube;PkycgrscWVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkycgrscWVM[/video]

Too right.

Love this stuff, grew up watching the TV series with Roddy McDowell and the films (Planet,Beneath,Escape,Conquest and Battle). The Wahlberg film was a touch disappointing, but Rise was superb (remember seeing it at Lee Valley after we lost 5-1 at home to City)
Been looking forward to this one coming round

Richard Donner, director of the 1980s movie The Goonies, has revealed that a sequel to the film is in the works.

The 1985 film, which starred Sean Astin, Josh Brolin and Corey Feldman, was written by Steven Spielberg and Chris Columbus

While signing autographs in Beverly Hills, Donner told TMZ that his next film will be a Goonies follow-up.

When asked if the original stars will be returning to reprise their roles, he said: "Hopefully, all of them."

There has been talk of a Goonies sequel for several years, with Brolin revealing as recently as 2010 that a script had already been written.

Feldman has been the most vocal about wanting to star in the sequel, saying that there "is always hope" for Goonies 2.

There is currently no word on when The Goonies 2 is expected to start filming.

Hard 8 was on the other night, really like that film. Totally forgot Philip Seymour Hoffman was in it too, great cast and all really well played although it can seem slow at times.

Back