• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Re: So what has gone wrong with Defoe?

No, he was not scoring when Ade was not playing.

But he was scoring more than Ade though. Until we get a better striker Defoe is currently the best striker we have, at least this season anyway

Re: Jermain Defoe

No surprise no answer..guess the mod.

PM one of us if you want to discuss our actions. I am happy to discuss why I merged the threads by PM. I'd also suggest that you have a read of the site rules.

10. Complaints about an Admin's Actions

We as administrators are not perfect. However, if you feel that you have been harshly treated the public forums are not to be treated as your personal venting space to attack a single admin or the admin as a whole.

Complaints about an admin's actions should be PM'd to another admin who will decide what further action is required. If an administrator agrees that the action taken was unfair then the admin in question will be warned and a public apology issued. Continued unnecessary actions from the admin will result in a removal of admin status.

Nobody is attacking anybody. I asked who decided to merge the thread and Milo decided not to answer until asked a second time.
I started the So what has gone wrong with Defoe? thread as a satire.
The So what has gone wrong with Ade? thread should be merged with the Ade thread.

Nobody is attacking anybody. I asked who decided to merge the thread and Milo decided not to answer until asked a second time.
I started the So what has gone wrong with Defoe? thread as a satire.
The So what has gone wrong with Ade? thread should be merged with the Ade thread.

The mods aren't here at your beck and call to answer questions, we have lives away from this place to get on with.

Thanks for the advice on how to mod the board. If you've got anymore please put it in a PM to one of us.

Any more off topic posts will be deleted and infractions issued.

Hi.
Mod here.
Call me thick (you won't be the first) but given that thread merging is not a topic I am particularly adept with, why should this thread be merged and with which other?
Thx...

Bloody hell Steff, your being brave, :lol:

The mods aren't here at your beck and call to answer questions, we have lives away from this place to get on with.

Thanks for the advice on how to mod the board. If you've got anymore please put it in a PM to one of us.

Any more off topic posts will be deleted and infractions issued.

Wait what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont believe it im so dissapointed. Think maybe me and DHSF should tie you up and throw you in the basement we will give you a laptop so you can mod the board properly. You took an oath young man and you can not let down your public.

The question has to be asked. Are there still some on this board that beleive he is A: Good enough and B: the answer?

The question has to be asked. Are there still some on this board that beleive he is A: Good enough and B: the answer?

What's that - 1 in his last 8 now?

We missed Ade badly today. Defoe is about the only player this season to make Ferdinand look still decent.

Would like to see Ade with Dempsey just behind tried after the ACN.

JD needs confidence and when he is confident, he is lethal. The problem is when he is confident - he gets greedy and desperate.

His movement off the ball has been much much better this season and he is not getting caught off-side. if we stick with 4-5-1 then that may get the best out of him. If we are looking at 2 up front then we need to look at a different partnership IMO. I honestly believe Ade and Dempsey will work better this season.

I would like to see a new striker over both of them. Neither have a rounded enough game to play the role we need from them.

i think JD is indeed good enough for us.......and for our objectives he is a more than sufficient answer

when we want to start challenging for the league (like under harry )and also the CL in one season..then maybe he isnt,,and even that depends on the players he has around him

we have a very good striker playing for us

I think against top defenders he gets found out and because of his height our play is obviously going to be affected. If we want to challenge for the title, I dont think he'd be good enough.

Back