• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Conte is a systems manager and plus certain routines and patterns
That will suit quite a few of our players like son and Moura
It would also suit the defenders who are likely to still be here as they know their passes due to the system
Issues gonna be tied to embed the system and routines

What if the long-term managers who Levy considered good enough werent available?

No idea really. Can’t always get what you want. Conte just feels like we are going to be in a similar situation 18 months down the line. Round and Round in circles

No idea really. Can’t always get what you want. Conte just feels like we are going to be in a similar situation 18 months down the line. Round and Round in circles

You might be right. Also might bring in a trophy and quit?

It would also suit the defenders who are likely to still be here as they know their passes due to the system
3-5-2 is his go to . Doherty will be happy

Dunno about who it would benefit (personally Moura is more of a free spirit than someone who can follow orders, as an example) but i don't have much concern with Conte as a manager in the modern game - it's more his temperament off the pitch and his reputation for meltdowns that has me worried and how that ties in to what will work here.

I actually think one of the best things about Conte will be the effect on Kane. Can see Kane being curious to work under him.

The other positive is freshness. Most of our squad know Poch's patter and ideas. Conte brings a fresh approach. Shame the fairytale with Poch doesn't look like materialising just yet, but most thought it was too early for his seconding coming.

Dunno about who it would benefit (personally Moura is more of a free spirit than someone who can follow orders, as an example) but i don't have much concern with Conte as a manager in the modern game - it's more his temperament off the pitch and his reputation for meltdowns that has me worried and how that ties in to what will work here.
Moura and son are players who need to be told what to do to get the maximum out of them
We do have players who are capable but not intelligent
A coach like conte will dictate everything which is why he only lasts a few years before players get bored

Moura and son are players who need to be told what to do to get the maximum out of them
We do have players who are capable but not intelligent
A coach like conte will dictate everything which is why he only lasts a few years before players get bored

Mouras at his best chasing the ball and doing what he wants, whenever part of a defined role he looks pony imo of course

Mouras at his best chasing the ball and doing what he wants, whenever part of a defined role he looks pony imo of course
I don’t think he has had that defund role much here
Just that he comes across as a player who isn’t intelligent and is instinctive so needs that “help” to influence the game more

Back