• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

It's very rare anyone would get consistent ITK over many years and those that do aren't the type to gossip about it. I do believe you get people with occasional decent info for a period but unless they know the top people it's often 3rd hand info. Most ITK's if they even are that likely know a few agents who only know the story for one side and exaggerate things to help position themselves.

It's very rare anyone would get consistent ITK over many years and those that do aren't the type to gossip about it. I do believe you get people with occasional decent info for a period but unless they know the top people it's often 3rd hand info. Most ITK's if they even are that likely know a few agents who only know the story for one side and exaggerate things to help position themselves.

The fact that the press and the so called proffesional ITKs get it so wrong so often tells its own story.

The bigger worry for me is that supposedly grown men get so defensive about it and believe everything they read from them, it's odd

Well, various people on here have been saying we'd need to spend big on another first choice CF
It's either choice A or choice B, nothing earth-shattering being said. I think we'll hold off until next summer and then see if we go all out on a new striker depending on how Richy does.

That’s just a reasonably educated guess…. I’ve been saying the same for weeks - that we need the Kane money to buy new centre backs and that Richy will be our first choice centre forward when Kane goes (I’ve been saying that since we signed him)

A potential 80m - 100m boost to the coffers changing who or what we can buy doesn't mean we are relying on it to buy anyone else tbf

A potential 80m - 100m boost to the coffers changing who or what we can buy doesn't mean we are relying on it to buy anyone else tbf
I think the fact that our purchases have completely stalled despite us being desperate for at least one centre back tells us otherwise.

I think the fact that our purchases have completely stalled despite us being desperate for at least one centre back tells us otherwise.

That can be down to Kane going from not being likely to be sold to it being likely that he is, as i said in my post if you're looking at an extra 80-100m coming in then it changes what you can do in the market

That can be down to Kane going from not being likely to be sold to it being likely that he is, as i said in my post if you're looking at an extra 80-100m coming in then it changes what you can do in the market
Changes in the way that we have virtually no money to spend at the moment but will have the Kane money to spend soon yes.

We are incredibly weak in the centre back position, especially for a system that involves a back 4 and a very high line. What reason can there be other than lack of funds for the fact that we’re two weeks away from starting the season with Dier, Tanganga or Davies partnering Romero in that system?

Changes in the way that we have virtually no money to spend at the moment but will have the Kane money to spend soon yes.

We are incredibly weak in the centre back position, especially for a system that involves a back 4 and a very high line. What reason can there be other than lack of funds for the fact that we’re two weeks away from starting the season with Dier, Tanganga or Davies partnering Romero in that system?

There's no difference between what you are asking there than what i have answered previously tbh

If we don't sell Kane or make any other major sales i would expect that there is a CB lined up that we can sign within whatever budget we have remaining, selling Kane would allow us to sign better more costly player(s) so we're potentially waiting to see what way that develops.

Why have Bayern and man United gone on tour without a CF?
Clubs recognise that timing of moves is volatile and rarely if ever quick

Why have Bayern and man United gone on tour without a CF?
Clubs recognise that timing of moves is volatile and rarely if ever quick

We could be waiting for the Kane money, I don't discount it, but there is also a chance the clubs also rate the players in those areas vastly differently in price. That happens, it happens everywhere. And let's be honest, no many knew Taps and MVM before this window so not sure how we can judge what their value is enough to say "just pay it"

Back