• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Wow 5 after the keeper and Maddison!

So probably means we want both those centre backs as long as the Leverkusen guy is reasonably priced. Then the winger.

But that still leaves two more which leaves me confused unless Kane is off.

No chance. We already have nearly 40 over 21s on our books

Prof on COYS

Most of the people in the decision-making process very highly rate Taps. The data team, some of our scouts (unfortunately we still have some scouts - for now - who haven’t bought into this new way of thinking and working), and especially the two people who aren’t yet employees of the club believe he’d be a great fit for our plans. Having said that, we feel we’ve offered a very fair price and if Leverkusen are good to go at that price, we do it. If not, we’ll spend the money on other targets. For the first time that many of us can remember we’re not messing other clubs around by nickel and dimeing them, and we’re not allowing ourselves to be messed around by other clubs. Feels both weird and wonderful to be working this way. We’re moving with speed and purpose. Surreal. Hoping DL has the spheres to stay the course.

dragon1

On Postecoglou’s hiring:

Two of the reasons he was bought in were neither Jose or conte promoted youth , he will , as well as Devine and Spence we have four or five exceptional kids in under 17s and club want them integrated

another reason is he is decisive , the squad needed a large overhaul , past coaches were not strong and himmed and hared the club needed someone strong at the helm to guide the board and as you are seeing he is doing that and we are getting things done.

On who we will be bringing in:

Will not be a left back , we have udogie coming in , two center half’s , two midfielders , winger/ forward

D1 in response to a post

Would love to know whether DL is enjoying this change in modus operandi or if his head is spinning and he’s looking a bit seasick.

Neither this is all business , the club and brand need cl football plus there has to be a huge turn around if we are to stand a chance of keeping Kane so the club needed to act quickly and efficiently

Enic have never put their hands in there pocket but they have pretty much always spent the revenue earned just as we did after the cl final that is what is happening now the stadium has been doing very well also Daniel cares as much if not more about our wage bill then transfer fees , Loris is on 100k a week is leaving, Moura on 80k has gone , winks on 50k is going this allows us to do other things and spend

when I say they want 5 more it will not be excessive , holberg is very likely to go as are 3 or 4 others , the returning loanees will All get a chance pre season but many will be off loaded , there are going to be some swap deals plus some contracts torn up this will be our busiest summer since bale left and we bought Chadli, soldado etc etc

Until someone can provide evidence of these ITK actually getting stuff right first, i will continue to read it all as gonad*s.
Well, some ITK has popped up very recently to specifically say we are talking to Lavia's people (the Southampton lad who Emirates Marketing Project have a £40 mill buyback on)
That's a new one that I don't think has appeared elsewhere so...we'll see if that's got anything to it.
When I'm back at work I'll ask my Saints supporting mate about Lavia

Well, some ITK has popped up very recently to specifically say we are talking to Lavia's people (the Southampton lad who Emirates Marketing Project have a £40 mill buyback on)
That's a new one that I don't think has appeared elsewhere so...we'll see if that's got anything to it.
When I'm back at work I'll ask my Saints supporting mate about Lavia

I was really impressed with him when we played them, not just because he sounds like a bit of a clam :D he was their best player.

HØJBJERG!! IT'S fudging HØJBJERG!
Or Hojbjerg/Höjbjerg for those missing 3 letters in the alphabet. Not Holberg or Holbjerg!
How hard can it be?

dragon1

Alec Scott has been on clubs radar for 2 years now and its possible we sign him but its not the highest priority , we shipped 63 league goals last season so there are going to be 2 if not 3 center half coming in now

As I have said its highly likely Holberg goes we have concrete interest from Bayern and athletico he does not fit Ange system , Ange wants to have a look at gill, glc and tangy pre season but bearing in mind bissouma is injury prone and Rodrigo will not even make the bench until mid/end of sept then there is a good chance 2 new midfielders will come In as well, Ange will want 6 high energy midfielders , 2 who can sit and 4 in the bentacur /maddison role there must be 2 players for each role

kulu was seen as a bit of a punt fantastic first season not so good second we are paying 30 million over 6 years and he is young with a high ceiling so we took a punt but depending how things pan out do not be surprised if we splash heavily on a top forward /winger to make up the 3 with H and son

Back