• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

We'll start with Lamela because if we don't, and we drop points, too many questions will be asked. Almost every one of us appears to want Lamela to start, that's pressure for AVB.

[video=youtube;nAbJIq9wKN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAbJIq9wKN0&feature=youtu.be[/video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAbJIq9wKN0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Good video that.

I know it was only a smaller EL game, but he does exactly what we've been missing so far this season. He gets the ball into dangerous areas in the final third. Lucky deflection to get the ball to Lamela from Eriksen for the goal, but the way Lamela was first involved to find Eriksen in a bit of space was something we've seen way too rarely this season.

I really like the way he and Walker worked together. Walker pushing past Lamela early in the moves, Lamela dropping a little bit deeper to find space. Makes it very difficult for defenders to double mark Lamela unless they want to give Walker just a ton of space far up the pitch. Lamela then has the passing ability and creativity to find a purposeful pass in the final third when he gets on the ball and then he makes the run to join the attack himself.

We'll start with Lamela because if we don't, and we drop points, too many questions will be asked. Almost every one of us appears to want Lamela to start, that's pressure for AVB.

I hope so. AVB has a lot of previous history with giving game time to players that are starting to show a bit of form.

I just hope if he does start it's not on the left, he doesn't look comfortable or effective out there. He could start in the hole, but I honestly feel he'll be more effective on the right where he can a bit more space and get on the ball more seeing as we're struggling to supply our number 10 players this season too.

Hope he starts today the boy massively excites me...

la la mela, la la mela

[video=youtube;Coy8Hoa1DNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coy8Hoa1DNw[/video]

at some point id like to see him closer to Soldado, more in the middle......Soldado is way too isolated and out of all our attackers i feel Lamela has ability to play as a kind of second striker with a licence to roam

at some point id like to see him closer to Soldado, more in the middle......Soldado is way too isolated and out of all our attackers i feel Lamela has ability to play as a kind of second striker with a licence to roam

Problem with that for me is that we've seen Eriksen play quite close to Soldado at least at times this season and we struggle to get him the ball in any kind of danger area. I think Lamela has the ability to play there, but for now I think we need him dropping a little bit deeper to bring the ball into the danger areas.

Problem with that for me is that we've seen Eriksen play quite close to Soldado at least at times this season and we struggle to get him the ball in any kind of danger area. I think Lamela has the ability to play there, but for now I think we need him dropping a little bit deeper to bring the ball into the danger areas.

just like Eriksen has been given that chance, I think its worth giving Lamela the same opportunity.....who knows it might work

actually having Eriksen a bit deeper might help the team and himself too

just like Eriksen has been given that chance, I think its worth giving Lamela the same opportunity.....who knows it might work

actually having Eriksen a bit deeper might help the team and himself too

Where would you play Eriksen if Lamela is playing close to Soldado?

On the bench. He's not performed as he did in his first couple of games, lamela deserves a chance.

Plus that way you'd keep Townsend, who is good committing players and siggy who pops up with some goals.

Last edited:

Hope he starts today the boy massively excites me...

la la mela, la la mela

[video=youtube;Coy8Hoa1DNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coy8Hoa1DNw[/video]

It's all about Barry Manillos Cococabana

His name is Coco
Coco-Lamela ....

for home games at least

.............................Soldado....Lamela
...Eriksen/Sigurdsson........Paulinho.........Sigurdsson/Townsend/Lennon
.......................Sandro/Capoue/Dembele

apparently Lamela's brother Brian has tweeted that Erik wont be starting against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Erik Lamela has been having sleepless nights at Tottenham. But it’s nothing to do with his performances...

The winger, Dean Jones writes in the Sunday People, has not got any CURTAINS in his new flat!

It’s no wonder then that boss Andre Villas-Boas has been resting the White Hart Lane club's £30million Argentina star so regularly, as Lamela said: “I was in a hotel but now I’m in an apartment, which is a bit closer to the training ground, so I feel very settled.

“The only problem is there are no curtains. I have been promised them for the last couple of weeks.

“Why does it take so long to get some curtains?”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...y-erik-lamela-complains-2715428#ixzz2kEYL4MNA
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Erik Lamela has been having sleepless nights at Tottenham. But it’s nothing to do with his performances...

The winger, Dean Jones writes in the Sunday People, has not got any CURTAINS in his new flat!

It’s no wonder then that boss Andre Villas-Boas has been resting the White Hart Lane club's £30million Argentina star so regularly, as Lamela said: “I was in a hotel but now I’m in an apartment, which is a bit closer to the training ground, so I feel very settled.

“The only problem is there are no curtains. I have been promised them for the last couple of weeks.

“Why does it take so long to get some curtains?”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...y-erik-lamela-complains-2715428#ixzz2kEYL4MNA
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Pulitzer prize journalism right there

he really should get the nod after midweek... this trusting AVB lark can be pretty testing in itself........still he sees the players and knows which ones are the fittest I guess. We Need a win today....and its obvious Lamela will be on at some point.....just a bit down if Lennon is gonna be on the left again.

First off KD gives us his abomination of a lazy OMT, then we're told that Lamela won't start. We may as well open up the record books to record our heaviest defeat ever. :(

Back