• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

yep

if it happens it happens, at least we'll get a decent fee

We hope. I still think that Modric was sold on the cheap. So, I'm not convinced that Lloris would be sold for a fee as high as many would hope we would receive for him.

Some indication of the price will come from the price that Real Madrid pay for De Gea. I really hope that Lloris doesn't join Man U. I don't see that Man U are currently that far ahead of us, so will be extremely frustrating if they laud it over us yet again.

We hope. I still think that Modric was sold on the cheap. So, I'm not convinced that Lloris would be sold for a fee as high as many would hope we would receive for him.

Some indication of the price will come from the price that Real Madrid pay for De Gea. I really hope that Lloris doesn't join Man U. I don't see that Man U are currently that far ahead of us, so will be extremely frustrating if they laud it over us yet again.
I can't see a sale to Man Utd materialising even if we do end up selling Lloris considering our recent history of being bum fudged by them. We are trying to catch up to these guys not make them stronger at our expense. Surely Levy wouldn't bend over again?
Utd should do everything possible to hang onto De Gea. He's been their best player this season by far but I guess when Real come calling even Utd as seen as a feeder club. Selling Lloris to them if they lose De Gea would be a really stupid move by Levy/Spurs.

I can't see a sale to Man Utd materialising even if we do end up selling Lloris considering our recent history of being bum fudgeed by them. We are trying to catch up to these guys not make them stronger at our expense. Surely Levy wouldn't bend over again?
Utd should do everything possible to hang onto De Gea. He's been their best player this season by far but I guess when Real come calling even Utd as seen as a feeder club. Selling Lloris to them if they lose De Gea would be a really stupid move by Levy/Spurs.
We are trying to catch them up??? Are you actually serious? We are trying to post profits every year nothing more nothing less. If we finished 17th and somehow managed to post record profits it would be deemed a succesful season to our matnificent owners

lloris will not be leaving. Mainly because no clubs in Europe would want him, because they either have better keepers or keepers who are solid and have been loyal and dont need to be upgraded (Buffon at Juve for example) - it's just like if we were offered Courtois (who is better), we wouldnt take him because well.. we have Lloris and we like him.

lloris will not be leaving. Mainly because no clubs in Europe would want him, because they either have better keepers or keepers who are solid and have been loyal and dont need to be upgraded (Buffon at Juve for example) - it's just like if we were offered Courtois (who is better), we wouldnt take him because well.. we have Lloris and we like him.

Upgrade on Vorm. :cool:

We are trying to catch them up??? Are you actually serious? We are trying to post profits every year nothing more nothing less. If we finished 17th and somehow managed to post record profits it would be deemed a succesful season to our matnificent owners

:rolleyes:

Yeah. That's why Levy has kept spending money on sacking and replacing managers that have finished just outside the CL spots pretty much since Jol. And why we invested tens of millions of pounds into a training ground.

/sarcasm before it devolves into downright insults.

Is that you Dubai?

I was referring to on the pitch rather than financially if that was your rather obtuse point. If you don't think we are trying to catch up the teams ahead of us then what is the point of even watching.

The Mirror have been running the "Lloris has told Spurs he wants to leave" story ever since De Gea was known to be Madrid bound. Poch has countered in the mean time saying that Lloris is happy and most reports from inside are that he and his family are well settled where they are.

On the comparison to Bale. Does anyone remember pre-season the summer he was sold? Even before the rumours really picked up he was trying to be a peripheral figure in all the little events that we did. In this recent trip to Australasia Lloris by comparison has looked really happy.

:rolleyes: Rubbish.

There really is no story here.

Its simple;

Lloris is happy at Spurs.
If RM come in for him, you would expect him to be interested, at which point we are interested in achieving maximum value
If RM go for DeGea. The same applies, but with MUFC ( although I suspect they will focus on Begovic. )

images

Is that you Dubai?

I was referring to on the pitch rather than financially if that was your rather obtuse point. If you don't think we are trying to catch up the teams ahead of us then what is the point of even watching.

I assure you, I have never been to West Berkshire, although I do understand where the poster's coming from. :p

Destination for Lloris

Barcelona - No, because of his kicking skills and the transfer ban
Real Madrid - Yes, if De Gea doesn't sign
Atletico Madrid - Yes. However, I don't think they can afford his transfer fee.

Bayern Munich - No

PSG - Yes, upgrade on Sirigu. Homegrown for them and increase the number of French first team players on their team.

Juventus - No
Roma - No.
Inter & Milan - No. Sideway move for Lloris

Chelsea - No
Emirates Marketing Project - No
Man U - Yes, if De Gea goes. Levy will probably get > 30 million quids for him
Arsenal - No.

I think his likeliest destination is PSG if he were to leave us.

Back