• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Its a sly dig at the fans, and for a manager to do that to his own teams supporters is defiantly outrageous.
But, as evidenced by this thread (and more-so, at the ground) - our support IS fudging brick!

Evidently, 'they' would prefer to be lied and pandered to.

But, as evidenced by this thread (and more-so, at the ground) - our support IS fudging brick!

Evidently, 'they' would prefer to be lied and pandered to.

Its a typical scenario where people show zero respect, yet expect it back in abundance. Ludicrous.

Obviously, 'they' would prefer to be lied and pandered to.

Well as a fan who has travelled all over the world watching my club ( and spent a bloody fortune doing it) i resent being called brick by a manager who has only is own interests at heart. Even if you obviously do not.

If he did in fact say that then i'm really struggling to see why we should even keep him until the end of the season. I mean if he's already informing the media that he's off what benefit do we gain sticking with him for the remaining 5 games? Those 5 games on paper are winnable so maybe a temporary manager will bring with him a bit of luck that usually comes with a new manager and we win all 5 games.

Well as a fan who has travelled all over the world watching my club ( and spent a bloody fortune doing it) i resent being called brick by a manager who has only is own interests at heart. Even if you obviously do not.

Harry didnt call you sh#t. So your anger is all of your own doing.

If he did in fact say that then i'm really struggling to see why we should even keep him until the end of the season. I mean if he's already informing the media that he's off what benefit do we gain sticking with him for the remaining 5 games? Those 5 games on paper are winnable so maybe a temporary manager will bring with him a bit of luck that usually comes with a new manager and we win all 5 games.

You think Joe Jordan will win 5 games on the spin?

Or should we borrow Jose for 5 games now that Real seem to have their sh#t together?

I remember SAF after winning the CL saying he still wasn't satisfied that achievements in Europe were enough for the size of the club. He could have said that when he arrived Man Utd had won a third of Liverpools league titles and a quarter if their European Cups. I guess that's the difference between a great manager and servant to the club that Fergie has been to Man Utd and a self serving prick like Redknapp.

Yes he has, but some Spurs fans have abused, hounded and shown very little support for him from day one.

What goes around comes around, and if people can dish it out, they should man up and take it. Touche as far as Im concerned.

Your opinion and if thats how you feel fair enough, but i can assure you that those i travel with and sit with do not feel the same way.

I remember SAF after winning the CL saying he still wasn't satisfied that achievements in Europe were enough for the size of the club. He could have said that when he arrived Man Utd had won a third of Liverpools league titles and a quarter if their European Cups. I guess that's the difference between a great manager and servant to the club that Fergie has been to Man Utd and a self serving prick like Redknapp.

30yrs at a club as opposed to 3. Yeah, thats so surprising that SAF is Man U to the bone.

Funny thing is though, that in Fergies early years, he put up with the same thing Redknapp is from a large section of Man U fans.

Oh what mugs they ended up looking like.

You think Joe Jordan will win 5 games on the spin?

Or should we borrow Jose for 5 games now that Real seem to have their sh#t together?

Your sarcasm throughout the thread has been lackluster at best.

To answer your question yes i do think Joe Jordan or any half decent manager/motivator for that matter can get us those vital wins. 9 times out of 10 these interim managers bring about a bit of luck that fluke results/performances that wouldn't usually happen.

at least he hasn't called us prawn sandwich eaters yet, at least we would know we have made it when that time comes

Your sarcasm throughout the thread has been lackluster at best.

To answer your question yes i do think Joe Jordan or any half decent manager/motivator for that matter can get us those vital wins. 9 times out of 10 these interim managers bring about a bit of luck that fluke results/performances that wouldn't usually happen.

Well imo, it would be a f#cking catastrophe to sack Redknapp now. In fact, it would rank as the most pathetic decision any chairman has made in the history of football, imo.

Back