• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Do we have the 4th best starting 11 in the country?

Squad depth?

Might go and have a look at your posts prior to christmas......reckon you're trying to be wise after the event.

I don't know what hurts more. The fact that he said it, or the fact he is right. A lot of our fans are fudging deluded with expectations. We've always suffered it to be fair. In my life time we've been genuine contenders for the title once, maybe twice (84/85 being our best shot, the other time 82/83) and yet the way some of our fans are acting this season like 4th place would be a disaster. A couple of good seasons and our fans are already acting like a bunch of spoiled idiots. It's quite shameful.

He isn't right at all. He may have been years ago. The brick he has come out with today is disgusting. We should all be happy with midtable & anything above that is a bonus because we are Tottenham. That's after he has said not too long ago he wants "at least 3rd". It's gone tits up & he is trying to mug us all off.

I look forward to the day he fudges off.

Do we have the 4th best starting 11 in the country?

Squad depth?

Might go and have a look at your posts prior to christmas......reckon you're trying to be wise after the event.

I've answered this elsewhere. Chelsea should be winning the title, no doubt in my mind. City should be running them close. fudge knows how Utd are winning, but they have the 3rd best team. 4th best is between ourselves and Arsenal and it's a very close call. We may well just edge it, but RvP has made a monumental difference to them this year and there is also little doubt that Wenger is better than Redknapp and worth in the region of 5 to 10 points a season over him.

Chelsea with a new unproven at the highest level manager (at the start of the season) should have been looking to win the league ? i don't think even their fans would have predicted or expected that

don't think they have the strongest side on paper either

He isn't right at all. He may have been years ago. The brick he has come out with today is disgusting. We should all be happy with midtable & anything above that is a bonus because we are Tottenham. That's after he has said not too long ago he wants "at least 3rd". It's gone tits up & he is trying to mug us all off.

Whilst I wish he wouldn't be so publically reactive, do you blame him? Spurs fans have been doubting him from day one and no matter what he achieves at the club they still bang on about it not being enough. If we finish 4th (or even 3rd) this season, and win the FA Cup the usual suspects on here will still be desperate for him to leave and stating firmly that he was a failure.

He never understood us. Also if he has said we have the best squad in the league outside of manchester then he is as good as admiting that he is a poor coach because at times this season we have been awful and lost games that should never have been lost. I happen to think arsenal and chelsea have better squads and liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine similar.

Chelsea with a new unproven at the highest level manager (at the start of the season) should have been looking to win the league ? i don't think even their fans would have predicted or expected that

They have the best team, so why not? AVB's failings having nothing to do with the basic fact the quality of the Chelsea players is a lot higher than their league position suggests.

They have the best team, so why not? AVB's failings having nothing to do with the basic fact the quality of the Chelsea players is a lot higher than their league position suggests.

i don't think their side is the best in the league. their best players are all past their peak and on the decline

We are lying 4th in the table with 5 games remaining and have an FA Cup semi final this weekend. If that's being fudged....then I'll have some of the same next season please regardless of who the Manager is :)

=D>

reckon there are some that would actually like us to lose on Sunday so they can add some fuel to their fire.

I've never liked redknapp ever since his 'outrage' to us singing a few nasty songs about sol ended up with my mate getting nicked and loosing his job along with a few others. His main problem is he's got a personality and he has to play to it at all times in the media which they love leave him free of criticism. Personally think he'd done a good job For us until this season when the whole England thing cropped 6 months earlier than we were expecting It too. Always making excuses now but hardly ever taking blame etc I'll back him for now but if we don't finish top 4 I'll run him out of n17

I see the Naawty Crew have got together via PM and decided to spam the forum with an anti Harry tirade. Sound like school kids. Actually saying things like "I hate his face" and calling him "Twitchy"!

Then having the nerve to call other posters trolls.

Well 'AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRD

:ross:

i don't think their side is the best in the league. their best players are all past their peak and on the decline

No doubt Chelsea are past their peak. But that doesn't mean they aren't the best side in the country (or at least should be). A lot of their players are underperforming in my opinion.

Cech vs Friedel = Cech
Ivanevic vs Walker = Ivanevic
Sideshow Bob vs Dawson = Dawson
Terry vs Gallas or King = Terry (sadly)
Cole vs Ekotto = Cole
Mata vs Lennon = Mata
Lampard vs VDV = Lampard
Essien vs Parker = Parker
Ramires vs Modric = Modric
Malouda vs Bale = Bale
Drogba vs Ade = Drogba

Spurs fans won't want to admit that mind you.....

I've never liked redknapp ever since his 'outrage' to us singing a few nasty songs about sol ended up with my mate getting nicked and loosing his job along with a few others. His main problem is he's got a personality and he has to play to it at all times in the media which they love leave him free of criticism. Personally think he'd done a good job For us until this season when the whole England thing cropped 6 months earlier than we were expecting It too. Always making excuses now but hardly ever taking blame etc I'll back him for now but if we don't finish top 4 I'll run him out of n17

he is a bit like one of these celebrity reality t.v. shows people, the press love him because he gives them something to write about

With all due respect,that is absurd

Sadly looking at some of the posts on here over the last few months, not as absurd as it initially appears. I have always suspected there are many people who often view Spurs wins with a bittersweet attitude. Not just from this Manager, but plenty from the past too.

No doubt Chelsea are past their peak. But that doesn't mean they aren't the best side in the country (or at least should be). A lot of their players are underperforming in my opinion.

Cech vs Friedel = Cech
Ivanevic vs Walker = Ivanevic
Sideshow Bob vs Dawson = Dawson
Terry vs Gallas or King = Terry (sadly)
Cole vs Ekotto = Cole
Mata vs Lennon = Mata
Lampard vs VDV = Lampard
Essien vs Parker = Parker
Ramires vs Modric = Modric
Malouda vs Bale = Bale
Drogba vs Ade = Drogba

Spurs fans won't want to admit that mind you.....

Fat Frank aint fit enough to tie Rafa's shoelaces! Take penaties away from his tally and Rafa outscores him.

A fit King tosss on Terry's face.

Lennon and Mata are not comparable in any way.

Cech? On this seasons performances Brad is worse? Nah.

Dawson has far more premier league matches
, if he was called Dawsinho people would rate him, racist!

I just disagree, I reckon we are almost identical to them in potential.

No PM's from me.

My 100% original toughts and feelings.

What's wrong with not liking his face? I don't, get over it.

You are entitled to think what you want, but in all honestly, the way you are going about making your point does you little credit. There might be people who see your point, but would run a mile from backing your stance, simply because you are sounding like a violent child. And (to quote Mick Cooper at his finest), the pet monkeys you have aquired, who are hanging off your every post, are not exactly the people Id want backing me.

In fact, the more you guys post, the more I am thankful that I seem to have such differing opinions and values to you lot. Id be ashamed of myself if I found myself with an ounce of agreement to anything you've said in this thread.

Awful behaviour, in my honest opinion.

Back