• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Bloody hell, you know what? I give up. Harry is the bestest ever and this season has been sensational. We are just amazing and its all to do with Harry because he just so incredible.

I cant be bothered dragging this out any further

The last 8 games have been pretty mediocre tbh.
There is no question that this has been a very good season but it's been disappointing to watch such a big points difference evaporate in such a short space of time.
If we fail to finish in the top 4 you surely would have to admit that this season will be a failure and at this moment in time that is very much a possibility.
My concern is that Harry Redknapp does not know what to do (like last season) in this situation and that could seriously cost us.

Leeds Spur has summed it up quite nicely in all honesty. Harry very nearly pulled it off but his lack of vision and obsessions with quick success will be his undoing if we are not careful.

All very depressing!

Just seen the post by Wriggly about Harry on Talksport....so he did roll out the 2 from 8 line yet again. He is a massive fudging embarrassment.

Quote from his interview on talksport this morning...

When asked about Spurs current form....

“I think people forget where Tottenham should be at times. They’ve got two Carling Cup wins since 1991, and the average finishing position – up until about four or five years ago - is probably about 10th. You can get carried away with where you should be and who you are really.”

"I even got Champions League one season, something they'd never had! That was their highest finish for nearly 20 years! When I went there they had 2 points from 8 games and the squad was the biggest mess you'd ever seen. Absolutely all over the place. We got 7th that season and I've left them with the strongest squad in the league, outside of Manchester."

This is one of the many reasons why this gobbrick should be fudging no-where near Spurs next season.

fudging disgraceful

We have been outplayed

A loss is a loss irreapective of the score

Why do insist on sticking for this clown when he clearly isnt willing to do the same in return?

We have been outplayed by Arsenal away and Norwich at home.

When else? Stoke home? No. Utd at home? No, despite the scorline. Chelsea away? No, we were the better team. Sunderland away? We were the better team.

If? There should be no if. And he shouldn't be telling us we should be happy because we're Tottenham & we should know our place. That's the sort of thing you hear from a gooner fan. Not the fudging bloke employed as our manager.

No we werent

You are as deluded as Arry to be honest

Hes fudged us - why do you want to srick for him? Self respect?

We are lying 4th in the table with 5 games remaining and have an FA Cup semi final this weekend. If that's being fudged....then I'll have some of the same next season please regardless of who the Manager is :)

If? There should be no if. And he shouldn't be telling us we should be happy because we're Tottenham & we should know our place. That's the sort of thing you hear from a gooner fan. Not the fudging bloke employed as our manager.

well he is a gooner so that might explain it ;)

I don't know what hurts more. The fact that he said it, or the fact he is right. A lot of our fans are fudging deluded with expectations. We've always suffered it to be fair. In my life time we've been genuine contenders for the title once, maybe twice (84/85 being our best shot, the other time 82/83) and yet the way some of our fans are acting this season like 4th place would be a disaster. A couple of good seasons and our fans are already acting like a bunch of spoiled idiots. It's quite shameful.

We have been outplayed by Arsenal away and Norwich at home.

When else? Stoke home? No. Utd at home? No, despite the scorline. Chelsea away? No, we were the better team. Sunderland away? We were the better team.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

For someone who believed in personal accountability why are you giving Harry such a free pass?

I'd love to be standing in front of him right now, I'd fudging love to give him something to twitch about.

100% with you mate, my tinkle is still fudging boiling.

No doubt no **** in the fudging press will actually ask the slag a serious fudging question.......Harry might throw a little strop.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

For someone who believed in personal accountability why are you giving Harry such a free pass?

a) Because the season isn't over and to condemn a man for what you think he is going to do is wrong.

b) My expectations were always realistically set. I predicted 4th or 5th this season prior to the season starting, and I didn't get carried away when we were lying 3rd regardless of the point gap. I knew we'd hit a sticky spell, and I knew it because we were on title point form and weren't genuine contenders. Therefore a points collapse at some stage was inevitable.

c) I don't think our players are as good as many think they are. I read on here people thinking we have 2nd or 3rd best team in the country. They're fudging deluded.

Back