• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Im a trader. Im looking to make a 20% profit on the days trading. That represents a good return, Im happy with that and so is my boss.

By 3 in the afternoon Im up to 50% profit. Result! I could do everything I can to protect that added profit, perhaps even build on it, or I could just tinkle the extra 30% up the wall knowing full well the 20% is the "target" and still represents success

Are you saying that Redknapp intentionally blew 3rd place?

Im a trader. Im looking to make a 20% profit on the days trading. That represents a good return, Im happy with that and so is my boss.

By 3 in the afternoon Im up to 50% profit. Result! I could do everything I can to protect that added profit, perhaps even build on it, or I could just tinkle the extra 30% up the wall knowing full well the 20% is the "target" and still represents success

But Harry and the players haven't purposefully 'tinkled points up the wall' out of laziness or indifference have they?!

Dear me, what happened to Leeds Spur and ArcspacE a few pages back?

Spouting the sort of vitriol usually reserved for Sulzeer Jeremiah C***bell.

It seems a bit late to get so angry, after all we've achieved this year.

The time to be angry was the January transfer window, not now.

I always felt the level of success we had for months was unsustainable - it's not a huge surprise to see things fall apart as players get tired and injured.

Are you saying that Redknapp intentionally blew 3rd place?

But Harry and the players haven't purposefully 'tinkled points up the wall' out of laziness or indifference have they?!

Bloody hell, you know what? I give up. Harry is the bestest ever and this season has been sensational. We are just amazing and its all to do with Harry because he just so incredible.

I cant be bothered dragging this out any further

Bloody hell, you know what? I give up. Harry is the bestest ever and this season has been sensational. We are just amazing and its all to do with Harry because he just so incredible.

I cant be bothered dragging this out any further

Fair enough in giving up, we' re just going round in circles and would have agreed to disagree a long time ago if we were talking in person....

Still, your analogy wasn't a good one.... :)

No it wasnt, it was terrible, viva la Redknapp!

That thinly veiled bitterness now finally out in the open. Feels good doesn't it? You must have hated it when we finished 4th under him! Honestly if you had the choice between :

a) We finish 4th and Redknapp is our Manager next year
b) We finish 5th and Redknapp gets fired

Which one would you prefer?

MK you couldnt be more wrong. No doubt you have yourself more than convinced and Im certainly not interested in dragging it through so please yourself with your misconceptions.

I am not bitter, it was sarcasm. I would take 4th over 5th every time.

MK you couldnt be more wrong. No doubt you have yourself more than convinced and Im certainly not interested in dragging it through so please yourself with your misconceptions.

I am not bitter, it was sarcasm. I would take 4th over 5th every time.

I hope we lose all of our next 5 games and finish 6th. Then we can all agree that Redknapp is brick, and I can stop posting on this forum and get some fresh air and speak to real humans instead. :lol:

in all honesty the end of the season and his inevitable departure can't come soon enough - ive had enough of all this flimflam

I always felt the level of success we had for months was unsustainable - it's not a huge surprise to see things fall apart as players get tired and injured.

Give over.

What is Harry to Spurs? fudge all.

He's a HIRED EMPLOYEE WHO COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING fudge ABOUT OUR CLUB.

Tired? Why aren't Wigan or Man Utd or Arsenal or Saudi Sportswashing Machine players tired? If we are tired why? Failure of the management.

Injured? Why? If we have injuries to key players such as Lennon why not have cover? ONE fudging RIGHT WINGER WITH PACE AT THE CLUB??

fudge off.

Centre Back?? We have a 34 year old, a bloke with no knees and another bloke who has been injured for the whole season, and Kaboul, who has come on leaps to be fair.

We sign who?? RYAN fudging NELSON?

fudge off

Defoe has been marginalised, we have a system that replies on ONE player we don't even own.

4 years in at the end of the season and the squad depth of fudging brick and we need 3 centre backs, two wingers, and 3 strikers plus a goalie who aint about to draw his fudging pension.

FOR THE LOVE OF GHod!!

If you think Harry is not at fault, who the fudge is?

And on top of it all he is hitching his leg to the FA and he has been a massive distraction in the past 2 months. Harry will do what's right for Harry, we need to do what's right for Spurs.

That comment about mid tabel today was the last straw for me. fudging joke. I thought we could challenge for the league, and we then fudge up in January whilst Everton get Jelavic and Samba goes to some Russian outpost. Now we're to be grateful that we aint mid table?

This season can be OVER in the next week if we don't get 3 wins...OVER.

Any there is only ONE man to blame.

Give over.

What is Harry to Spurs? fudge all.

He's a HIRED EMPLOYEE WHO COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING fudge ABOUT OUR CLUB.

Tired? Why aren't Wigan or Man Utd or Arsenal or Saudi Sportswashing Machine players tired? If we are tired why? Failure of the management.

Injured? Why? If we have injuries to key players such as Lennon why not have cover? ONE fudging RIGHT WINGER WITH PACE AT THE CLUB??

fudge off.

Centre Back?? We have a 34 year old, a bloke with no knees and another bloke who has been injured for the whole season, and Kaboul, who has come on leaps to be fair.

We sign who?? RYAN fudging NELSON?

fudge off

Defoe has been marginalised, we have a system that relies on ONE player we don't even own up front.

2 seasons and no striker signed.

4 years in at the end of the season and the squad depth of fudging brick and we need 3 centre backs, two wingers, and 3 strikers plus a goalie who aint about to draw his fudging pension.

FOR THE LOVE OF GHod!!

If you think Harry is not at fault, who the fudge is?

And on top of it all he is hitching his leg to the FA and he has been a massive distraction in the past 2 months. Harry will do what's right for Harry, we need to do what's right for Spurs.

That comment about mid tabel today was the last straw for me. fudging joke. I thought we could challenge for the league, and we then fudge up in January whilst Everton get Jelavic and Samba goes to some Russian outpost. Now we're to be grateful that we aint mid table?

This season can be OVER in the next week if we don't get 3 wins...OVER.

Any there is only ONE man to blame.

And to add, no CL this year....the biggest chance in 20 years GONE.

Modric and Bale GONE.

Money to go and be a consistent CL team?

Gone

It's all gone to ratbrick.

Leeds - that is spot on

Consistent failure in the transfer market has finally caught up with us AGAIN while this buffoon is reaching for the parachute while
shifting blame like a scouser

Despicable

Honestly - his face repulses me.

30 years and one cup? Found out you mug c*nt!

He should WORSHIP AT THE FEET OF LEVY who granted him a once in a lifetime opportunity to grace the halls of White Hart Lane.

What had he achieved before?

fudge ALL.

I cannot fudging wait for this slag to get th England job and when we get raped by some fudging obscure brick team and probably don't even qualify for the championships the WHOLE fudging COUNTRY can cane the silly old **** and he'll just have to man up whilst his pals in the press rip him to fudging shreds.

Back