• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Some fickle c#nts in this thread.....if we turn it around and have some success this season, please dont start crying and whinging when people remind you all of the things you said about Redknapp.

I havent contributed to this thread. I do agree many are OTT and basically having a tantrum. I do also believe many have made valid observations.

IMO Harry has shown his colours, regardless of where we finish this season, in throwing a 10 point advantage in the manner we have to end up scrapping for fourth.

IMO Harry has shown his colours, regardless of where we finish this season, in throwing a 10 point advantage in the manner we have to end up scrapping for fourth.

If we scrape forth he'll be quick to emerge and take all the glory again, no doubt - eventhough it was him and his constant skirtt-hitching for Wembley which contributed massively to this mess in addition to his general reluctance to adapt different formations to different games

Harry has made some terrible decisions which have derailed us massively. The players have also contributed.

Its ok to be angry, and vent....but some of the comments are despicable. Especially when you consider the Harry butt f#cking of two months ago.....and the Harry butt f#cking that will resume if he turns it around.

Harry has made some terrible decisions which have derailed us massively. The players have also contributed.

Its ok to be angry, and vent....but some of the comments are despicable. Especially when you consider the Harry butt f#cking of two months ago.....and the Harry butt f#cking that will resume if he turns it around.

yep some of the stuff said is OTT, but ive never agreed with the butt fcuking when things are going good, thats also way OTT. He is a good manager, not a messiah, and not a mug. A good experienced manager

yes, he has made bad decisions/mistakes, and yes the players need to show some balls too. It seems they are so fragile mentally. We are no longer an inexperienced team. I mean, quite a few of them were part of the team that last finished 4th, and others like Friedel, parker, and Adebayor have plenty of experience. I feel sorry for Walker, he has been struggling, this kind of pressure is new to him and he could do with taking out of the firing line, but the rest? nah, they need to buck up quickly

If we scrape forth he'll be quick to emerge and take all the glory again, no doubt - eventhough it was him and his constant skirtt-hitching for Wembley which contributed massively to this mess in addition to his general reluctance to adapt different formations to different games

This. Somehow he'll make a victory out of finishing 4th with the league's 3rd best team.

yep some of the stuff said is OTT, but ive never agreed with the butt fcuking when things are going good, thats also way OTT. He is a good manager, not a messiah, and not a mug. A good experienced manager

yes, he has made bad decisions/mistakes, and yes the players need to show some balls too. It seems they are so fragile mentally. We are no longer an inexperienced team. I mean, quite a few of them were part of the team that last finished 4th, and others like Friedel, parker, and Adebayor have plenty of experience. I feel sorry for Walker, he has been struggling, this kind of pressure is new to him and he could do with taking out of the firing line, but the rest? nah, they need to buck up quickly

Yeah fair enough, some people lack balance thats all. Fickle they call it.

People even slagging him off for what he MIGHT say IF we finish 4th.

Laughable.

Is it the 3rd best team though? Recently I've been thinking that maybe we were over achieving and on paper, I think Arsenal have a better team than us....

Chelsea also you could say. so I would say we have a team still over achieving in 4th...IMO

He needs to go - end off. Even if the FA don't want him anymore - oh, the irony, old bulldog

Levy needs to pick a man for the long run and give him the cheque book for players better than Ryan Nelsen and Louis Saha. Ridiculous.

Arry did a job to calm the ship back then and take us to a solid level. Clearly he's unable to complete the next ascend and take us where we belong quality-wise so perhaps he's reached his limitatoins - fair enough. The FA Cup would be a nice farewell and he'll be remembered as a great success.

Is it the 3rd best team though? Recently I've been thinking that maybe we were over achieving and on paper, I think Arsenal have a better team than us....

Chelsea also you could say. so I would say we have a team still over achieving in 4th...IMO

They dont. They have the belief we had pre Christmas

Some fickle c#nts in this thread.....if we turn it around and have some success this season, please dont start crying and whinging when people remind you all of the things you said about Redknapp.

I will be utterly delighted for you to do that my friend.

Aint gonna happen though.

We've said our piece, blokes like you who think they are 'better fans' are welcome to support this clown.

its been a monumental fcuk up since the end of Jan, and it does feel like once the avalanche starts rolling it is hard to stop the flow. I thought the Chelsea and Swansea games were the turning point, but Sunderland and yesterday were bad. So very bad](*,)

I will be utterly delighted for you to do that my friend.

Aint gonna happen though.

We've said our piece, blokes like you who think they are 'better fans' are welcome to support this clown.

I'll support him because he deserves it. Things are going badly, and some people feel that banding together is the best way forward. You can boo the manager out onto the Wembley pitch on Sunday if you want for all I care.

You feel like a lesser fan? Thats all your own doing.

Mods, why do you tolerate the same trolls continously verbally abusing posters who disagree with them?

Because the new points system for post modding/banning trolls isn't in place yet. There will be very stringent rules against trolling in the near future though - hopefully should clean up the quality of this forum massively.

I can only assume people talk of a glorious Wembley day as the final ?

At this form we'll get fudging murdered by Chelsea live on TV. In fact, we'd struggle to match up with even Liverpool in a fictive final, and that's what's really sad.

Am not looking forward to the semi at all.

As someone else said: That (c*nt) Terry playing with broken ribs, that star Bale dodging every single tackle in his vicinity. There is a problem somewhere in there, surely.

Back