• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Walker looks better than what he is simply because his power of recovery is immense. The pace gets him out of so many situations. im not complaining and he will improve and develop. His forward play is actually a bit brick. His crossing always seems to hit the left back - he never misses him

How does that make Walker look better than he is? Having rapid pace is one attribute that makes you a better player. No different than saying someone looks a better defender than they actually are because he can slide tackle brilliantly? In the second half of the season how many wingers have got the better of him? In fact I can barely ever recall a winger taking him on one on one and beating him? I agree about his attacking play, he motors up and down that right flank but his end product isn't anything special. For now......

Harry Redknapp has done us over

I couldn't give 2 donkey dingdongs and a goats ass how many "kneejerk" replies i get from this as i now feel i have enough evidence to claim that Arry Redknapp does not care if we qualify for the champions league or care about us in general really. Yes he'd obviously prefer if we do Well as it's a good reflectionon him but it's Arry over everyone in his mind. I will now state why i feel this way:

Arsenal (away) =
There is no manager in world football that would have gone 4-4-2 away to them lot in the situation we were in at the time. 10 points clear and Arsenal needing the win way way way more than us? Niko on the right? he did it imo because he knew full well he was out and there was also a slight chance we could challenge for the league so it's do or die for Arry (no consideration for whats good for the team).

United (home) =
He said earlier this season in his sun article that you'd be mad to play 4-4-2 against a team like United. I specifically remember him saying that. Oh but now he has the balls to try it out? listen i'm not saying it was right or wrong but how can you claim no team should play them 4-4-2 one minute and then suddenly decide to go 4-4-2?

Everton (away) =
Players in wrong positions throughout the game and a piece of brick first half. Oh look what happens when he plays player in the right positions in the 2nd

Stoke (home) =
Ok he gambled and it didn't pay off. It happens.

Chelsea (away) =
Sensible approach to pack the midfield. We create a lot on the break too. Arry declares that he "loves the formation we played"

Swansea (home) =
Nice team and good performance. Arry again makes it a point to state he loves the formation, it's his prefered one, we look far more solid, it suits us most.

Sunderland (away) =
A point gained playing the formation Arry loves. Again he declares "it's the best formation for us"

Norwich (home) =
Abandons his loved formation. Plays Saha? informs Livermore that he will start his first game in a long time but instructs him to play in a position that's not his prefered one. Why exactly would you go 4-4-2 and to top it all of play nobody capable enough of protecting defenders? very dosgy imo. It's not even that i'm saying it's the wrong formation but when Arry declares we finally found our stride playing his preferd formation then abandons it.

Done us over good and proper.

Last edited:
The mans a fudging idiot. He might be known as a 'wheeler dealer' but he hasnt got a fudging clue about balancing a squad and keeping it fresh.

Idiot

And you dont think the players deserve criticism?

I fudgein do. Players get off WAY too lightly - its always the Manager. Those players let things get to their heads. The likes of Bale, Ade, Walker etc have all been brick recently.

The mans a fudging idiot. He might be known as a 'wheeler dealer' but he hasnt got a fudging clue about balancing a squad and keeping it fresh.

Idiot

Our SQUAD is OVER fudging RATED. Our back up players are brick. It needed new blood but Harry couldnt buy anyone because of what the board wanted i.e. reduce wages, squad size and ultimately bring in transfer fees.

I fudgein do. Players get off WAY too lightly - its always the Manager. Those players let things get to their heads. The likes of Bale, Ade, Walker etc have all been brick recently.

What cover have we got for bale, ade or walker?

Redknapp sold all of our cover for them in january, theyre bound to get complacent if they havent got anyone breathing down their necks...and they have.

Who is tasked with motivating the team and getting them playing?

With DHSF

Players have f#cked us over in the SCUM game, Sunderland game, and today.

Harry has made some awful decisions this year, but he cant make the players stop playing like c#nts

Who is tasked with motivating the team and getting them playing?

Yeah you motivate players but once theyre out on the pitch - they take responsibility?

Anyways should the players need motivating? They should have been watching or taking note of what Arse did and came out today thinkin fudge Arse we are THFC we go out there and pout the pressure back on them.

The players need to take pride and at the moment they just cant be fudged.

What cover have we got for bale, ade or walker?

Redknapp sold all of our cover for them in january, theyre bound to get complacent if they havent got anyone breathing down their necks...and they have.

I agree that we shouldnt have got rid of certain players but a) Harry had to get rid first before buying and who does the buying? Levy right? and b) the players we let go wanted to fudge off and why? because they werent playing and why? because theyre not THAT great.

Our SQUAD is OVER fudging RATED. Our back up players are brick. It needed new blood but Harry couldnt buy anyone because of what the board wanted i.e. reduce wages, squad size and ultimately bring in transfer fees.

fcuk we should still beat Norwich then even if our squad is over rated as you say, they are not that bad are they

sorry, players are fine, they are not trained hard enough. simple

The sooner he fudges off to England the better. Shove all the kneejerk replies up your arses. Anyone who still believes we are heading in the right direction is a deluded fool. Look at the form. Look at the inept performances. All those overpaid fudging tossers thought they had it sewn up. Harrys head was turned by the England job and all of a sudden he became the fudging media's darling, laughing and joking in every interview when the England job was raised, instead of firmly putting it to bed and concentrating on his fudging job. We are a laughing stock now. It's just not good enough. Dont you just love being a fudging spurs fan? Never fail to let us down. Well done lads, I'm sure you'll all be gutted picking up your pay packets at the end of the week. You make me fudging sick.

I agree KD. Today's was the icing on the cake. I've defended him to the hilt but he has been unable to arrest the slide and he has played the Easter fixtures appallingly.

Saha is a fudging donkey and his two goal debut is masking some dreadful performances since. I'm amazed he's ahead of Defoe to come off the bench.

Norwich played a very basic game of getting the ball into the channels and winning 2nd balls all over the pitch - league one stuff. Result? They looked very very comfortable and we chased shadows. The only clever thing they did was pulling Pilkington slightly in off the wing to pick up the ball and turn run at Walker. Nothing done to compensate that. Chuck Adebayor on and assume everything will be ok. You could see they were more likely to score even though Bale hit the bar.

King needs to be pensioned off as well. He hasn't had a single good performance since giving away that penalty against Emirates Marketing Project. He grabs people's shirts now which is a sign of a player past his best.

fcuk we should still beat Norwich then even if our squad is over rated as you say, they are not that bad are they

sorry, players are fine, they are not trained hard enough. simple

They should but the reason they didnt is simple - they just look knackered, lethargic, lacking impetus lacking pace etc etc etc. and why is that? because Harry cannot rotate players around.

He got it totally wrong.

We should have sent the reserves up to Sunderland and make sure we had the fit players to get 3 points at home vs Norwich.

A point at Sunderland wasnt important, we needed to win here today.

451 suits everyone especially modric lennon and van der vaart so i cant see why he wanted to change it.

I actually think he started 442 just so saha and defoe could get some game time.

With DHSF

Players have f#cked us over in the SCUM game, Sunderland game, and today.

Harry has made some awful decisions this year, but he cant make the players stop playing like c#nts

headless chickens, lack of tactical preparation.....it was always going to tell in the end

I agree that we shouldnt have got rid of certain players but a) Harry had to get rid first before buying and who does the buying? Levy right? and b) the players we let go wanted to fudge off and why? because they werent playing and why? because theyre not THAT great.
But who did we replace them with? Corluka is doing great at leverkusen, and pienaar is doing great at everton

Back