• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
I don't believe that is true. I think it has become accepted as fact by a few after reading some quotes taken out of context.

Well it has been said by players several times ( Bent, VDV among others) if you believe otherwise that is your right, but the proof is in the pudding.

This thread is so stupid.

Harry's biggest problem this season is that he has over-achieved; Look at the wage bills between Spurs,Chelsea and Arsenal then you will see how good a job Harry is doing.

So are you saying that the players are not as good as those other teams? if so i do not believe that, or are you saying the fact that we pay lower wages means they are not trying as hard. :-k

The thing I really miss is that we dont have any "drilled" plays.Our whole concept seems to be "pass the ball to Modric,Modric makes a very good pass on either flank and then cross".

We could atleast come up with something when we get a free kick or a corner,practice those situations in trainings.We have become too predictable

I think where we fall short is not the lack of quality but how we cover injuries and suspensions.

When Bale is out of action we prefer moving Modric out on the left rather than bring in another left winger. For me that not only means you lose you best left sided player but also your best centre midfielder because he is being used to cover.

I would personally prefer to see a Danny Rose come in for Bale leaving Modric in the middle than shuffle the pack sideways. Its all about keeping a balance and the system that works.

Alfa drivers are far worse

They all have Ferrari key rings too

Ok I dont own an Alfa any longer so therefore you are a ****

But Ill be honest I miss it every fudgein day dude - theyre not Ferrari keys - THEYRE BETTER.

I still have my Alfa keyring from the key (I didnt give it to the buyer)

This thread is so stupid.

Harry's biggest problem this season is that he has over-achieved; Look at the wage bills between Spurs,Chelsea and Arsenal then you will see how good a job Harry is doing.

Harry should get credit for assembling the part of the squad he has bought. And he should get credit for developing the players he has helped develop during his time at the club.

You can't give Harry credit for us having players like Modric, Huddlestone, Bale, Lennon, Ekotto, King and Dawson on reasonable wages and excellent wages compared to players of similar quality at other clubs.

You can compare squads and based on that evaluate the current results of a manager. If you think our squad is clearly worse than the squads Arsenal and Chelsea have and so Harry is over-achieving then fair enough.

Redknapp inherited a very good squad packed with underachieving talent. He got them playing and he has to be given credit for that

but he has spectacularly failed to address our front line. 3+ years and enough transfer windows. Rubbish

Redknapp inherited a very good squad packed with underachieving talent. He got them playing and he has to be given credit for that

but he has spectacularly failed to address our front line. 3+ years and enough transfer windows. Rubbish

True, although I get the feeling that some of our transfer activity this season has been based on the assumption that Harry leaves. Not many PL clubs have both first choice forwards as loanees. I assume Levy is conserving transfer funds for the new manager, whoever that will be.

I find it strange people blame Harry for not bringing in players.

Er is it not Levy who buys the players? Is it not Harry who proposes to Levy what players he wants? and MORE IMPORTANTLY was it not Harrys brief from the Board to reduce the size of the squad and reduce the wage bill? hence why we got in the likes of Saha. You think if Harry had the choice between getting in a top class striker or Saha he would have got in a top class striker?

You think if Harry wanted a defender and could get one he would have got in Nielsen?

I find it strange people blame Harry for not bringing in players.

Er is it not Levy who buys the players? Is it not Harry who proposes to Levy what players he wants? and MORE IMPORTANTLY was it not Harrys brief from the Board to reduce the size of the squad and reduce the wage bill? hence why we got in the likes of Saha. You think if Harry had the choice between getting in a top class striker or Saha he would have got in a top class striker?

You think if Harry wanted a defender and could get one he would have got in Nielsen?

Arry identifies the targets. Levy does the phonecalls. The board approves/rejects.

BMW drivers are all ****s

No Sir, we aren't sh**ts, we just wish all roads were toll roads, so we could drive over 100mph all the time. Oh and also speed humps need to be abolished because our low suspension finds them absolutely ghastly don't you know!

Thats one thing he certainly cant be defended on, for sure.

Back