• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

While we can all name ordinary players that have won trophies can any of you name a world class player that has never won a trophy? Personally, Kane is the only one I can think of.

They do not award trophies for making the final, sure it was a good achievement just not good enough.

Ermmm I mentioned it to give an example of how different it is in knock out football to league football where the best generally prove it over a longer period. I wasn't bigging us up but more proving that anything can happen in cups.

I'm still struggling to see why Kane would want to move to Bayern now, rather than wait it out a season and see what other offers there are come January. I mean I understand a desire to win something, and it's probably a reasonable assumption that money isn't Kane's main motivator, but his options would surely be much greater in number if he waits a few months. His agent (brother) must be sounding out other clubs to what interest there might be? I can't believe it's Bayern or nothing.
Maybe he's simply had enough of trusting in what another new manager will bring and has decided it's time to make the move. Maybe he wants the club to get something for him.
The pragmatic part of me thinks we should be finding a deal so we get a good chunk of money. But the emotional part of me wants that one more season.... (which I still think there's a good chance we will get).
All eyes on Kane next Sunday to see his reaction after the game (although we have been there before after the Neville interview).
He made his decision to move 2 years ago. Levy just wasn't willing to accept the offer made.

This summer/next summer is just a ratification of that decision.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Did La Tis win anything? Was he world class?

It’s been done to death, but Kane has had the opportunity to win thing with us.

a question for you or anyone else, has Kane ever preformed up to his undoubted world class ability in any final or even semi finals we got to?

I watched Bepe Signori at Lazio for two years straight with my old man and he was the best striker in the league....not sure but I don't think he did

I love Kane but its a fair flip, how many world class strikers have 1 SF/FInal goals in as many he has played at club and international level?

Did La Tis win anything? Was he world class?

It’s been done to death, but Kane has had the opportunity to win thing with us.

a question for you or anyone else, has Kane ever preformed up to his undoubted world class ability in any final or even semi finals we got to?

I honestly do not think he (La Tiss) was world class.

No, I do not think he (Kane) has performed in a final for us.

I want him to stay, our top player and elevates us. Guarantees a minimum 20 goals which is extremely hard to replace unless you're a freak like Haaland. If he really wants to go to Bayern this summer then fair enough he's been a great player for us, get £80-£100m for him and reinvest in the first team. I live in hope he finally wins something with us and commits for another 4 years. We won't win the league anytime soon but think he'd be happy with a cup or two and breaking Shearers' goalscoring record.

I watched Bepe Signori at Lazio for two years straight with my old man and he was the best striker in the league....not sure but I don't think he did

I love Kane but its a fair flip, how many world class strikers have 1 SF/FInal goals in as many he has played at club and international level?

And was that not a pen for England?

5 years ago, when we had a pretty lucky run get there. Highly unlikely to happen again any time soon - especially when we’re not even in the competition.
Hey I don’t disagree
But signing Kane isn’t IMO going to make Bayern winners
The best teams in the CL need competitive football at a league level and they don’t have that in Germany
They could get a lucky run
Their form before they sacked Nagellsmann in the CL was outstanding
But then we could have made the final last year with a better motivated coach as the draw we had was crazily kind

Last edited:
Back