• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I have nothing but respect for Kane but I think joining Bayern to “win trophies” would be a cop out. In fact joining PSG and winning the Champions League with them would have more credibility imo.

I have nothing but respect for Kane but I think joining Bayern to “win trophies” would be a cop out. In fact joining PSG and winning the Champions League with them would have more credibility imo.

no credibility in joining a club that's going to win anyway, you need to be somewhere where you are the difference

how long were Madrid chasing that 10th CL before Bale turned up

no credibility in joining a club that's going to win anyway, you need to be somewhere where you are the difference

how long were Madrid chasing that 10th CL before Bale turned up
I agree
For prestige you new to elevate a team
The greats have brought teams up
Kane did it last season to no avail
He is good enough to do that but Bayern don’t need that from him

he didn’t do that for long, he was truly elite, both technically brilliant and an incredible athlete, he could hurt teams from anywhere on the pitch

imo, he’s our greatest ever player
Yes...and if that idiot mourinio had played him we may have won the League..with him and Kane and Son upfront it was a no brainer but for mourinio......
and dont come back and say he was not fit...

I agree, and made this point to some yetserday

They've won the title 11 years in a row in Germany, so whilst he's guaranteed a few domestic medals, to me it doesnt feel like they'd mean much.

His deliberation is moving to Bayern and having a shot at a CL medal in the 3-4 years' he's there vs almost certainly becoming the PL top scorer if he stays

It's quite possible that he goes to Bayern and doesnt win the CL but ends up with 3-4 Bundesliga titles and some domestic cups. Whether that would in hindsight mean much to him given how dominant Bayern are, I'm not sure

He is the best player I have ever seen in a Spurs shirt but as he wants to leave I hope we can agree a deal (for an amount we are satisfied with) next week and sell him to Bayern. He feels he needs a change and is not ready to sign a new contract so I think a move will be best for all parties.

Last edited:
He is the best player I have seen in a Spurs shirt but as he wants to leave I hope we can agree a deal (for an amount we are satisfied with) next week and sell him to Bayern. He feels he needs a change and is not ready to sign a new contract so I think a move will be best for all parties.
One suggestion…
Don’t watch any highlight reels of Kane
It makes it much much harder :(:(:(

I agree, and made this point to some yetserday

They've won the title 11 years in a row in Germany, so whilst he's guaranteed a few domestic medals, to me it doesnt feel like they'd mean much.

His deliberation is moving to Bayern and having a shot at a CL medal in the 3-4 years' he's there vs almost certainly becoming the PL top scorer if he stays

It's quite possible that he goes to Bayern and doesnt win the CL but ends up with 3-4 Bundesliga titles and some domestic cups. Whether that would in hindsight mean much to him given how dominant Bayern are, I'm not sure
Do City player's medals not feel like much? What about the medals the likes of Keane won at Utd? The medals won by the great Liverpool teams in the 70s and 80s? It's exactly the same.

Do City player's medals not feel like much? What about the medals the likes of Keane won at Utd? The medals won by the great Liverpool teams in the 70s and 80s? It's exactly the same.

I dont think its the same. None of those were as dominant as Bayern are in Germany. 11 titles in a row!

No team has ever won the title more than 3 times in a row in England

I dont think its the same. None of those were as dominant as Bayern are in Germany. 11 titles in a row!

No team has ever won the title more than 3 times in a row in England
They were all still guaranteed at least 1 league title and a domestic cup in any 3 year period.

This is getting ridiculous. So what if Kane wants to win a few 'easier' trophies at Bayern, which by the way equates to a hell of a lot more than naff all at Spurs.

Even taking that out of the equation, Bayern are one of Europes elite and almost any player would be more attracted to go there. Not to mention it's a fantastic place to live.

Kanes medals there will be worth just as much as anyone else's. Elite players go to elite clubs and they are one. Fantastic opportunity for him....

I'm still struggling to see why Kane would want to move to Bayern now, rather than wait it out a season and see what other offers there are come January. I mean I understand a desire to win something, and it's probably a reasonable assumption that money isn't Kane's main motivator, but his options would surely be much greater in number if he waits a few months. His agent (brother) must be sounding out other clubs to what interest there might be? I can't believe it's Bayern or nothing.
Maybe he's simply had enough of trusting in what another new manager will bring and has decided it's time to make the move. Maybe he wants the club to get something for him.
The pragmatic part of me thinks we should be finding a deal so we get a good chunk of money. But the emotional part of me wants that one more season.... (which I still think there's a good chance we will get).
All eyes on Kane next Sunday to see his reaction after the game (although we have been there before after the Neville interview).

I'm still struggling to see why Kane would want to move to Bayern now, rather than wait it out a season and see what other offers there are come January. I mean I understand a desire to win something, and it's probably a reasonable assumption that money isn't Kane's main motivator, but his options would surely be much greater in number if he waits a few months. His agent (brother) must be sounding out other clubs to what interest there might be? I can't believe it's Bayern or nothing.
Maybe he's simply had enough of trusting in what another new manager will bring and has decided it's time to make the move. Maybe he wants the club to get something for him.
The pragmatic part of me thinks we should be finding a deal so we get a good chunk of money. But the emotional part of me wants that one more season.... (which I still think there's a good chance we will get).
All eyes on Kane next Sunday to see his reaction after the game (although we have been there before after the Neville interview).
I would have thought he knows what his options are, as any club wanting him on a free would have stated their intentions as soon as the Bayern interest was made public. What l can't understand, is wanting to work with that dry lunch Tuchel.

He's probably dreading getting dragged into the Ange roadshow and being tempted into a new contract at the back end of this coming season for it to all fall apart again in the second season:D

In the last 6 years City has won domestically, 5 leagues, 2 FA cups, and 4 League Cups. Don't kid yourself, the PL is barely more competitive now than Germany.

And yet during the same period both Liverpool and Chelsea were able to win CL trophies just like Emirates Marketing Project.

Back