• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Which is daft as a suggestion
That’s never happening
They don’t have the stability behind the scenes that people think they have
They da Jed their two football leaders and manager in the last 3 months of the season

For me there is no denying Bayern are a big club with a fantastic team absolutely but you could not pay me to play for Tuchel for all the money in mekkah

Yes, they made a bad decision and that certainly cost them a decent shot at the CL. They haven’t made years of them however. Even without Kane they are probably third favourites for the CL next year, with him they give themselves a real chance.
I’d have them behind city, probably arsenal too and both the Spanish sides
But that doesn’t mean much as they could turn it on for sure
I still think their defence is a weakness
Kim Min Jae has to fix a lot of issues

who are the average ones?
Upmecano - he is all over the place defensively. He turns like a tank there.
I rated him highly before he joined big when I’ve seen him play there he has been poor
Pavard - their very own Eric Dier
de ligt hasn’t stepped up so far but may work well with Kim Min Jae
thats 3 very expensive players who IMO are not very good or haven’t shown how good they could be

it’s why they have signed Min Jae as they know their defence is poor IMO

Then into midfield they have so far stalled Gravenbachs career there as he can’t get games. I thought he would be step up

they like Laimer who the have just signed and he may well come in as a starter.

Their forwards are all very samey - pacey runners. Kane would give them variety which they need

I don’t look at their squad and think wow

I rated him highly before he joined big when I’ve seen him play there he has been poor
thats 3 very expensive players who IMO are not very good or haven’t shown how good they could be

Then into midfield they have so far stalled Gravenbachs career there as he can’t get games. I thought he would be step up

Their forwards are all very samey - pacey runners. Kane would give them variety which they need

Comparing Pavard to Dier? Wow

Pavard, DeLigt, Upemacano and Min Jae…. I would love all of those at Spurs! We can only dream of signing players like those!

Pavard, DeLigt, Upemacano and Min Jae…. I would love all of those at Spurs! We can only dream of signing players like those!
Min jae for sure
Pavard is average IMO
Upmecano as I said, I thought would step up at Bayern… he will now lose his place
De ligt hasn’t lived up to his Ajax hype anywhere so far
We will see how they fare with a stopper alongside them in MinJae
They are the epitome of name players

Whereas we have a far worse defence but haven’t signed anyone to improve it….

[
Min jae for sure
Pavard is average IMO
Upmecano as I said, I thought would step up at Bayern… he will now lose his place
De ligt hasn’t lived up to his Ajax hype anywhere so far
We will see how they fare with a stopper alongside them in MinJae
They are the epitome of name players
All of them would get into the Spurs team….

I’m not comparing ours with there’s though
Im comparing their defence with the top sides they need to beat to win the CL
They got smashed by city in a Way we don’t for example
Wow!…. Comparing a result against one single club… If only being able to do well against one single team was enough to win trophies eh?

Also look at the difference between us and Bayern. They improve their defence with Min Jae and are probably going to sign Kane. We won’t even try for any player of similar repute.

Wow!…. Comparing a result against one single club… If only being able to do well against one single team was enough to win trophies eh?
Also look at the difference between us and Bayern. They improve their defence with Min Jae and are probably going to sign Kane. We won’t even try for any player of similar repute.
But it’s your reference to winning the CL
Not mine
They will walk the league
Again, I’ll repeat, I’m not comparing Bayern to us. I’m comparing Bayern to the teams that will likely win the CL next season

But it’s your defence to winning the CL
Not mine
They will walk the league
Again, I’ll repeat, I’m not comparing Bayern to us. I’m comparing Bayern to the teams that will likely win the CL next season

On that, I think Madrid will get close to the CL this year, their team is young, talented and their midfield probably the best in Europe now (arguably). If they could afford a Kane (I know they wont) this year that a team where he has the most impact IMO.

I think people will underestimate Tuchels ability to pull down Bayerns season some how, its what he does

Back