• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

lol isn't that why we signed Baldi??????

does baldi have the authority to sign off deals with levy's say so??

Baldini and Levy aren't even the only people at the club we use to negotiate deals.

Levy will probably have to sign off on any deals, but I'm sure the club has access to some kind communication device that will allow Levy and Baldini discuss these things even if it's true that Levy is in Florida. A homing pigeon perhaps. There might even be some way they can send contracts between the continents so that they can be signed if a signature is all that's needed, some kind of aquatic version of the pony express or something.

They're being fed.
Their relationships with player/agent are doubtless involved.
It's a feeding frenzy.

Let's hope Levy is focussed in on the calm, zen like a Tarantino assassin...of course Madrid haven't tabled a bid for a price they cannot afford, that's why they've been working the agent and the player ruthlessly!!!! The agent, BTW, is very smart. He's keeping Bale silent because this way he will be an 'enemy' to no-one whatever happens.

But to carry on the film metaphor, watching Bale get mentally taken to the Dark Side is depressing. I actually feel sorry for the guy. These kids are not prepared for the mental mind games and dirty tricks...

Ive heard that this **** of an agent is friends with Levy - is that true? Doubt theyre mates now or will be going forward in future.

Baldini and Levy aren't even the only people at the club we use to negotiate deals.

Levy will probably have to sign off on any deals, but I'm sure the club has access to some kind communication device that will allow Levy and Baldini discuss these things even if it's true that Levy is in Florida. A homing pigeon perhaps. There might even be some way they can send contracts between the continents so that they can be signed if a signature is all that's needed, some kind of aquatic version of the pony express or something.

not the dreaded fax machine......\o/

on a serious note what value to people think we should set??? and what is the deadline where any money we get is useless to us.......as in not enough time to invest said money???

They're being fed.
It's a feeding frenzy.

Let's hope Levy is focussed in on the calm, zen like a Tarantino assassin...of course Madrid haven't tabled a bid for a price they cannot afford, that's why they've been working the agent and the player ruthlessly!!!! The agent, BTW, is very smart. He's keeping Bale silent because this way he will be an 'enemy' to no-one whatever happens.

But to carry on the film metaphor, watching Bale get mentally taken to the Dark Side is depressing. I actually feel sorry for the guy. These kids are not prepared for the mental mind games and dirty tricks...

Now I have an image in my head of Perez walking into a room with levy - perez representatives humming the tune of the imperial march. Levy: 'Buy our best player and we will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine........Baldini: mmmmm give us 120m and Ronaldo you will.

not the dreaded fax machine......\o/

on a serious note what value to people think we should set??? and what is the deadline where any money we get is useless to us.......as in not enough time to invest said money???

based on our track record... about 30 seconds before the transfer deadline isn't it?

They're being fed.
It's a feeding frenzy.

maybe Bale really wants to play for Real, and alongside his hero Ronaldo, who Bale is completely modelling his game and looks on. Bale now feels ready and mature enough to make such a move

about being fed, that still doesnt justify the way the British press are almost loving the fact that Bale is about to leave these shores...like i said, more fool them, all they will be left with is the likes of Walcott and Milner to report on

I would much rather AVB be the the one speaking to Bale and his family rather than Levy or Baldini. I think a heart to heart discussion where AVB is allowed to discuss his plans for the up coming season would be a better way to convince Bale that his future lies here (much like Lambert with Benteke).

I would much rather AVB be the the one speaking to Bale and his family rather than Levy or Baldini. I think a heart to heart discussion where AVB is allowed to discuss his plans for the up coming season would be a better way to convince Bale that his future lies here (much like Lambert with Benteke).

im sure AVB will try or even has already tried, they seem to have a relationship where they can be open with each other

Actually, come to think of it, this is all circular and part of the media speculation will be based to these odds. So enough of us put money on Bale staying then that would turn the media story on him not leaving Spurs! Would take a lot of bets, or a big single bet....

Let's push this even further then..... If Joe Lewis stuck £300m on Bale staying then he'd win a brand new stadium in September 3rd. And be guaranteed that Bale is staying. In fact, if he stuck £360m on it he'd win enough to build a new stadium AND have about the same back in cash as he would selling one Gareth Bale. Of course, William Hill probably wouldn't take a bet of this magnitude, and there are bound to be some kind of insider trading laws. But if he got away with it.... about £40m of that Bale money could be buying us Coentrao and Di Maria in January!!!

Hahaha, you're a sly dog. That's far too clever and sensible, but surely there's rules to prevent owners doing this. The club should offer season ticket holders and members a £10 discount, with a nod and a wink. It'd be fun to watch the tide turn. Holding his contract, it's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

sky sports understands 85m bid for bale has been made and has been on the table for over a week.....

oh my.....

Im starting to wonder if all this Real interest is nothing more than elaborate ruse to flush out the oil clubs in to a bidding war

Im starting to wonder if all this Real interest is nothing more than elaborate ruse to flush out the oil clubs in to a bidding war

western_031.gif

hhhmmm I know what you mean but as much as us fans get 'updates' every second we're far from actually knowing what is going on. I get the feeling Real will get Bale sadly but I also get the feeling that it really won't easy regardless as what that head-chesting French loony says.

This I fear will go right to the wire, if the current reports are true.

this sickens me. WHY THE fudge IS THE ENGLISH MEDIA HELLBENT OVER GETTING BALE OUT OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE!?!?!?!

Ridiculous isn't it, in the middle of a season you have the media 'gravely' concerned with how the game has changed over the years and the fact that there is no loyalty in the game anymore. Yet, when the transfer window opens each summer it is very much the media that fuel these transfers by spouting out rumours that have completely no foundation whatsoever the majority of the time, and in the end more or less force the move. Not necessarily referring to the Bale transfer here but in general. It's not exactly a surprising sequence of events, but it is laughable.

Ive heard that this **** of an agent is friends with Levy - is that true? Doubt theyre mates now or will be going forward in future.

They were...that's what scared me the most mate as I heard the stuff I was hearing...

I think you are 100% correct...the sad thing is, both Madrid and Barnet know this. I believe that's precisely why AVB has not been involved with this for a couple of weeks. The player has, IMO, been 'successfully' isolated by some.

Back