• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2381208/Barcelona-Real-Madrid-El-Clasico-Lionel-Messi-Neymar-v-Gareth-Bale-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html

article-2381208-1B0F9B4F000005DC-288_964x371.jpg

Utterly pathetic.

this sickens me. WHY THE fudge IS THE ENGLISH MEDIA HELLBENT OVER GETTING BALE OUT OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE!?!?!?!

A lot of them are goons, and the ones that aren't know that there's a great deal of Schadenfreude to be tapped into, even outside the Effeminates, at the idea of our losing Bale.

this sickens me. WHY THE fudge IS THE ENGLISH MEDIA HELLBENT OVER GETTING BALE OUT OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE!?!?!?!

exactly!!!!!!!!!

very interesting how the British media are doing their utmost to send the 3rd best player on the planet off to Spain

why wouldnt they want want him to remain here where they to could enjoy him and be proud to witness a superstar close up on a weekly basis

fcuking knobs.....let the cnuts enjoy Oxlaide and Walcott instead. fcuk 'em

William Hill are giving 7/4 odds.

Don't have an account with them ;)

Either way its a decent price. No one KNOWS whether he is staying or going but this is influenced partly by what is happening in the real world and partly by where the cash is going. The way I see it, Madrid's price has dropped to odds on partly or wholly because people are putting money on from media reports, which looks to be down largely on speculation.

The facts are, for Bale to go then Madrid, THFC and Bale all need to be in agreement. So far, we have had no official comment from either of the last two parties that they wish for this to happen. All the speculation is from Madrid's point of view hence the price being favourable to Madrid.

Like I said, no-one knows whats going to happen so from that point of view, good odds ;)

I try not to read to much of these stories, most of it is bs anyway. But I do think that there is something going on, I'm guessing that there is going to be an announcement in the next week or two. Either he's signed a new contract, or he's signed for Real. Not sure what I believe most in atm.

Actually, come to think of it, this is all circular and part of the media speculation will be based to these odds. So enough of us put money on Bale staying then that would turn the media story on him not leaving Spurs! Would take a lot of bets, or a big single bet....

Let's push this even further then..... If Joe Lewis stuck £300m on Bale staying then he'd win a brand new stadium in September 3rd. And be guaranteed that Bale is staying. In fact, if he stuck £360m on it he'd win enough to build a new stadium AND have about the same back in cash as he would selling one Gareth Bale. Of course, William Hill probably wouldn't take a bet of this magnitude, and there are bound to be some kind of insider trading laws. But if he got away with it.... about £40m of that Bale money could be buying us Coentrao and Di Maria in January!!!

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/100million-tottenham-will-sell-if-real-madrid-smash-the-transfer-record-for-gareth-bale-8738002.html

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is reluctantly prepared to sell Gareth Bale this summer if Real Madrid pay a world-record £100million.

After weeks of insisting Bale will not leave, Levy has been left in a difficult position after the Wales international made clear he wants to move to the Bernabeu. It is believed he stunned the club’s hierarchy during the pre-season tournament in Hong Kong last week when he informed them of his desire to join Madrid.

Bale met Levy for talks yesterday at the club’s training ground after arriving home from Hong Kong. He was accompanied by his parents.

But the 24-year-old has made it clear he will not employ the sort of tactics Luka Modric and Dimitar Berbatov used to secure moves away from White Hart Lane.

He is not going to hand in an official transfer request or refuse to play in matches and will give his all for the team should the deal not go through.

Standard Sport understands Levy is still fighting hard to keep his prize asset, having already rejected one offer in excess of £85m, and hopes the £100m price tag — which is £20m more than the previous record Madrid paid for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009 — will scare them off.

There is a suspicion at the club that the Spanish giants will struggle to afford such a fee, especially as Tottenham want it paid in cash rather than part-exchange.

Madrid still owe Spurs for the £33m transfer of Luka Modric last year and are trying to sell players to raise the funds required to purchase Bale.

That explains why they raised the asking price for Gonzalo Higuain after Arsenal thought a £23.5m fee had been agreed. Higuain eventually joined Napoli for £34m.

Real are prepared to listen to bids for a number of other players including Chelsea targets Sami Khedira, Fabio Coentrao and Angel Di Maria.

Spurs had been confident that Bale was on the verge of agreeing a new contract that would smash their wage barrier.

The club are still hoping he will reconsider an offer worth £160,000 a week, which includes a clause allowing him to move next year and for the smaller asking price of £80m.

Levy flew to Florida on holiday after his meeting with Bale and is now in a position to meet Real president Florentino Perez next week.

Carlo Ancelotti’s side have a match in Miami scheduled to be played on August 6 or 7 and, significantly, Perez has travelled with the team.

Let Madrid carry on - talk of selling players to raise cash for the Bale deal and/or potential player swaps is just damaging morale in a team with a poor unity problem going on from last season.

Levy would have met Bale and his parents yesterday and probably said respect what our boy wants......levy is entitled to protect us and say they have not paid for modders yet they cant afford to pay your value.

The Bale's cant be enjoying the pressure of all this.....are they getting hounded????? questions asked?????

they either break the transfer record with the funds to back it up or its no go and we should be the one's setting deadlines not them.

This is a tough one but I reckon we can weather this brick-storm....... stand your ground Levy.

Back