• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Lol it's a world record bid. Hardly taking the tinkle.

If the bid has been there for a week then it explains the movement that was going on with the bid being kept very secret at the club.

Papers knew something was happening but didnt know exactly what was going on.

Could also explains Bale`s little injury.. Player pushing for a move.

I think you are 100% correct...the sad thing is, both Madrid and Barnet know this. I believe that's precisely why AVB has not been involved with this for a couple of weeks. The player has, IMO, been 'successfully' isolated by some.

wait, you have to be clear on this.....AVB and Bale have been in the same hotel in Hong Kong for the last week. Who has kept AVB and Bale apart during this time? what has stopped AVB from talking to his player?

If the bid has been there for a week then it explains the movement that was going on with the bid being kept very secret at the club.

Papers knew something was happening but didnt know exactly what was going on.

Could also explains Bale`s little injury.. Player pushing for a move.

well obviously Levy has been standing his ground...and doing it well. £85m certainly isn't taking the tinkle.... either the squeeze for more money is on or levy is sticking to his guns of player wont be sold.

more from the wooden cnut Zidane......

Speaking in Los Angeles where Real are on pre-season duty, he said: 'It is not unusual when a player knows that Real Madrid are interested in them that they get excited.

There is nothing more prestigious for a player to wear the white of Real Madrid.

'If he has expressed a desire to join Madrid then Tottenham should give him permission to speak with us. The chance to play for Real Madrid might only come around once in a player's lifetime - and it is understandable that Gareth doesn't want to miss out on it.'

He added: 'This is modern football - you have to pay to get the best players in Europe. Last season Gareth was on the same level as Ronaldo and Messi. The best players can have not so great games - but change a game with a moment of brilliance. Those are the sort of players that win you Champions League's and League titles.

'He is already one of the finest player in Europe and he has everything needed to become the best player in the world. It is a bit of a cliche - but it is true you become a better player playing with better players.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ale-ask-transfer-Tottenham.html#ixzz2aY05SYCB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

serious question to people though.... would anyone here have risked an 85m asset on that HK pitch??

there is no doubt that Zidane loves Bale

i dont know imagine if you are Bale and you are being offered the chance to play for Real Madrid, play alongside your idol Ronaldo, be managed by CL winner and AC Milan legend Ancelotti, and be coached by one the best players that has ever lived Zinedine Zidane

in a way i can understand why Bale's head is spinning

get the best deal you can Danny boy....Bale is a goner

there was a club before Gareth Bale and there will be a club after. We have played exciting football before him and we will after him. I remember people threating when we sold Berbatov and didn't get a direct replacement, we got CL football. I remember when people were sweating when we got rid of Modric and didnt get a like for like replacement, we looked a better overall team, defeated Man Utd away, beat Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal in one season, played the best away from home in forever and got a record points total.

At the end of the day it'll be sad to see Bale go as he is a great great talent and some of his goals were superb but I think we'll be fine. It isn't the end of the world and when it comes to the end of the season and we get CL football people will forget everything.

there was a club before Gareth Bale and there will be a club after. We have played exciting football before him and we will after him. I remember people threating when we sold Berbatov and didn't get a direct replacement, we got CL football. I remember when people were sweating when we got rid of Modric and didnt get a like for like replacement, we looked a better overall team, defeated Man Utd away, beat Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal in one season, played the best away from home in forever and got a record points total.

At the end of the day it'll be sad to see Bale go as he is a great great talent and some of his goals were superb but I think we'll be fine. It isn't the end of the world and when it comes to the end of the season and we get CL football people will forget everything.

excellent post =D>

(although after we lost Berba we had to suffer 2 pts from 8, a managerial change, and then we got to the CL :) )

excellent post =D>

(although after we lost Berba we had to suffer 2 pts from 8, a managerial change, and then we got to the CL :) )

Not wrong about Berbatov, but it's hard to replace a striker like that. Not saying he was more important than Bale to our team but I do feel as a team we could improve more with a loss of Bale. We could look more balanced for example to a 4-3-3 which AVB would like to play, you'd have Chadli on the left, Lennon on the right and Soldado up front with Paulinho/Dembele and Siggy/Holtby in front of Sandro.

Plus with Bales money we could get a young striker to compete with Soldado, a creative wide man and perhaps a goalscoring wingforward too. It's a brick load of money and it'd do us more good than harm.

Not wrong about Berbatov, but it's hard to replace a striker like that. Not saying he was more important than Bale to our team but I do feel as a team we could improve more with a loss of Bale. We could look more balanced for example to a 4-3-3 which AVB would like to play, you'd have Chadli on the left, Lennon on the right and Soldado up front with Paulinho/Dembele and Siggy/Holtby in front of Sandro.

Plus with Bales money we could get a young striker to compete with Soldado, a creative wide man and perhaps a goalscoring wingforward too. It's a brick load of money and it'd do us more good than harm.

Griezmann possibly? you watched Sociedad a lot iirc

Back