• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Oh come on mate - please dont be one of those in denial. There is a difference between panicking and saying he will definitely go etc etc etc and being in denial. You cannot deny that the guy has had his head turned.

All these stories cannot just be plucked out of thin air - yeah the manner of the stories (especially Marca****s) can be made up but you cant deny the jist of the stories and who is 'leaking' these. Silence is more deafening than noise.

For me its very very simple, if Bale wanted to stay and his head was not turned then a club with any marketing team worth their salt would have Bale on some media outlet saying "I am happy to stay at Spurs" it is, I am afraid as simple as that

The radio silence speaks total volumes

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by johnola

Am I alone in thinking we could become a better balanced side with or without Gareth next season.

For sure we could become a much better-balanced mid-table side.

I think that's a crock

I still think we will get another year out of Bale but if he wants to go then let him, we need to ensure that we make that scum club Madrid who have behaved appallingly bleed, all monies owed paid within 18 months, lets face it Bales refusal to comment is beginning to sour his relationship with us anyway, if he wanted to stay the news would have got out somehow.

Who's head has been turned? We have no real proof that Bale had even thought of moving let alone had his head turned. It seems the majority on here have had their head turned by the media's flimflam even though you sit here religiously and refuse to believe the press and the ITKs any other time.

=D>
Very refreshing to see someone actually put a question mark of how true all the headlines is. I havent seen one single quote from any important person in any story that tells me that Bale is unhappy AND that we har willing to sell. English press - and obviously Marca - is 95 percent rubbish, they just print anything just to sell papers. Disgrace :twisted:

=D>
Very refreshing to see someone actually put a question mark of how true all the headlines is. I havent seen one single quote from any important person in any story that tells me that Bale is unhappy AND that we har willing to sell. English press - and obviously Marca - is 95 percent rubbish, they just print anything just to sell papers. Disgrace :twisted:

and in the last week i havent seen one single quote where Bale says he is happy and wants to stay

Zinedine Zidane has told Tottenham that Real Madrid will not give up in their pursuit of Gareth Bale as they step up their chase for the Welshman.

Madrid have reportedly already seen a world-record bid for the 24-year-old turned down by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.

But Zidane, Madrid's sporting director, has warned Tottenham that the matter is far from over, with Bale seemingly keen to move to the Bernabeu.

And the saga could run and run as Zidane admits Madrid need to 'go slowly' to protect their relationship with Spurs.

"We will not give up on Gareth Bale," Zidane told Le 10 Sport. "It is normal that Tottenham want to keep him and make him sign a new contract, but it is impossible to forget a player of his quality."

But he added that Real Madrid has "a very good relationship with Tottenham and we must go slowly."

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...drid-will-not-give-bale-202671?#ixzz2aWT06lPh

and in the last week i havent seen one single quote where Bale says he is happy and wants to stay

Thats true, but after he has signed a new contract and is standing between Paulinho and Soldado at the training ground, everything will be OK\o/:cool:

This is my letter to the BBC. I urge you all to do similar.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my disappointment in the way you have handled the Gareth Bale to Real Madrid rumours. One of your articles is headed Bale 'wants to speak to Madrid', indicating there is a reliable quote involved, and yet in the article there is absolutely no evidence to back up your claim.

From what I can see, you have got your information from 'Marca', a Spanish tabloid that is no more reliable than the likes of The Sun and The Express in this country. It saddens me that the BBC sport section, which I have used for football news for years, appears to have become nothing more than another rumour stirring source with little or no regard for the actual truth.

Indeed, you appeared to mainly use the Bale rumours just as an attempt to gain attention on twitter, with your 'Should Bale move?', 'Have foreigners done well abroad' etc debates. Again, it is disappointing that such a well-respected service as the BBC has sunk to these levels in order to gain hits.

I am usually a big fan of the BBC, and this has been one of the first times that I have felt really let down by your coverage of news, or in this case non-news. I eagerly await your response, and would be interested to know how you are now any different from any other tabloid/random football rumour website.

Gareth Bale to stay at Spurs this window. 6/4.
Just had a flutter, no big money but I'll put my money where my mouth and hope is!!!

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Gareth Bale: Converted just 12.7% of his shots last term - the 3rd worst rate of the 38 players to score 15+ goals in Europe's top 5 leagues

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Gareth Bale: Converted just 12.7% of his shots last term - the 3rd worst rate of the 38 players to score 15+ goals in Europe's top 5 leagues

thats what 100 mill buys you these days i guess

Yeah I doubt he sleeps at night thinking about the fact he never played for us....

Can you imagine if he did sign for us, maybe we would have ruined him, he never would have signed for Real Madrid, and he never would have stuck his nose in with Bale.

Yep, Gareth Bale leaving is clearly Gerry Francis's fault.

Until there are direct quotes from Bale stating he wants to leave Spurs, I will not believe a thing that has been written or reported.
I hope we are still going full steam ahead in trying to buy a striker. Aside from the Bale saga, this is just as important. I would rather we pay £45m for Suarez(if he accepts we are not in the champs league ths season),than pay out £30m on Soldado

Back