• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Just wondering, how many British players have done well in Spanish League after moving from English League ? Don't remember many. Just hope Bale realises this.

hmm thats a good point...especially as he likes to put the ball on his right foot for a shot.

i'm sure they will find a way.....bale on the left coming into the center.....or bale at left back marauding forward.......or bale should just score less goals and leave that to the best players in the world.

but i can see what you mean , as things stand now someone will get in someone else's way. cause bale cant regularly come off his line and get more central as ronaldo has already drifted into that position....and if bale tucks in more narrow on his movement would that make ronaldo more or less inclined to pass the ball to bale ? and wouldnt that take away from ronaldo scoring goals?

they will clearly have to change the system a touch

or maybe Bale will stay with Spurs

Madrid actually looking like being on the decline may mean he wouldnt want to go there, where else though, Barca, couldnt see him going anywhere else in the PL

reminds me of the rooney ronaldo situation.on paper ronaldo was on the right but he clearly never stayed there...went on tos score boat load of goals ...and rooney was more like a bystander showing bad form...the second ronaldo left rooney was scoring again......in more ways that 1

or maybe Bale will stay with Spurs

Madrid actually looking like being on the decline may mean he wouldnt want to go there, where else though, Barca, couldnt see him going anywhere else in the PL

madrid will triple his wages and offer him CL every season. they are bad this season but i would be amazed if one season is all it took to make a team a bad prospective. Real madrid are still real madrid

then like you say, there is barca....got to be at least 2 positions he can fill on that team TODAY. but they cant afford him IMO

Just wondering, how many British players have done well in Spanish League after moving from English League ? Don't remember many. Just hope Bale realises this.

from about 30 seconds in. pretty sure bale should give it a try if he wants to and it helps him have a great career

[video=youtube;GQlzz6jGCfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQlzz6jGCfI[/video]

madrid will triple his wages and offer him CL every season. they are bad this season but i would be amazed if one season is all it took to make a team a bad prospective. Real madrid are still real madrid

then like you say, there is barca....got to be at least 2 positions he can fill on that team TODAY. but they cant afford him IMO

Madrid are brassick too and are upgrading their stadium to 90+ thousand soon

Both Mourinho and Ronaldo could be gone next season. Real is a club in constant change.

I see Ronaldo going anywhere they "appreciate" him enough. Russia, China, Middle East. Doesn't matter to him if the money is right.

I see Ronaldo going anywhere they "appreciate" him enough. Russia, China, Middle East. Doesn't matter to him if the money is right.

He very clearly wants to be thought of as the best in the world. Massive ego when it comes to football. I don't think playing in a smaller league will be his thing at all.

He very clearly wants to be thought of as the best in the world. Massive ego when it comes to football. I don't think playing in a smaller league will be his thing at all.

But his unhappiness seem to relate to the likes of Zlatan and Eto'o being paid more than him.

The only way he'll be thought of as the best in the world is if he stays in La liga and betters Messi in consecutive seasons.

Moving to another league would pretty much be admitting defeat imo.

The only way he'll be thought of as the best in the world is if he stays in La liga and betters Messi in consecutive seasons.

Moving to another league would pretty much be admitting defeat imo.

I don't he will be able to. Messi is a notch above. Changing leagues is the only way to get away from the constant comparisons. If Ronaldo could keep scoring 50 goals a season in yet another league, that's an achievement Messi can't match.

gu8f.gif

Who the feck is that? He's got 54 on his trousers if anyone knows training numbers? Verts practicing on his right?

Back