• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Block 29, row 10. That's pretty much just on the bloody support pillar, isn't it? :p Oh, well, a ticket is a ticket - COYS! :D

This is beyond ridiculous now. Poor sods trying to plan travel to away matches, must be a bloody nightmare.

They should complete the fixture list and the full year's worth of TV games in July, taking European games into account and throw in a few empty midweek slots here and there to deal with postponed games. Its a disgrace how they keep changing thibgs around, completely disregarding the fans.

Sky is the worst thing that has happened for football, especially for the ones that travel to all games.

Its Sky and the FA !! why are you surprised

Total joke. Both of them are clueless.

If there was a chance they might need to move either of those to the Saturday. Then why not make them the two televised matches in the first place. And make our match the Sunday instead of Everton/Leciester and Chelsea v Bournemouth the Monday night instead of Palace/Arsenal (or us Monday and Chelsea Sunday)

All 8 clubs' fans would know where they stand, over a month in advance.

Too much common sense for two organisations that between them seem to have limited IQ's

I think the disregard for fans travelling to matches is awful. But I also remember the days when I would watch a Livestream of WHL which updated every 20 seconds whilst listening to commentary. I much prefer having TV coverage.

Just got my ticket foir Millwall, went to get one in West Lower near half way line, but every seat had gone by the time I clicked on those.

Decided to go with East Lower (Block 26, Row 6) pretty much on the half way line.

Why should it matter if Leciester or Arsenal are playing on the Tuesday, when we are playing Watford.

If one of them has to move their match to the Saturday it should be played at 3pm and not be shown live. Why should 2 clubs who have nothing to do with it, have to move their match?

Baffling isn't it.

I'm pumping all my Sky money into my beloved football club this season.
This! I save £60 a month not paying for Sky which the Mrs has no problem me spending on a Spurs ticket as she has a particular loathing for Mr Murdoch, and I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that keeping the partner sweet is key to a happy life! No Sky but more live footie is a top trade off!

This! I save £60 a month not paying for Sky which the Mrs has no problem me spending on a Spurs ticket as she has a particular loathing for Mr Murdoch, and I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that keeping the partner sweet is key to a happy life! No Sky but more live footie is a top trade off!
Thing is I've got more live games on my tv then I've ever had. If you know what I mean.:)

Back