• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I have a random ticket question- How many loyalty points do you think I need to get tickets for the home games vs scum and Man U?

looking on the club website there is a list dated 7/2/17 of how many people have certain amounts of LPs. Of late there has been around 5000 tickets available for each home game.
There was 2176 members with 250 or more
And 2196 members with 200-249 pts

Obviously there will people who will get pts added before then and the application date in a few weeks time.

Based on that, by rights if you have more than say 220pts you should be guaranteed a ticket. I would think 95% or more or members will applying for the last match, so I doubt the cut-off will be much less than that figure.
The NLD might be a bit less, maybe 180-200.

*Only guesswork obviously

Whats going on with Millwall tickets? I'm a bronze member but couldn't get to the phone/t'internet yesterday when released (work n all that) and when Igot home we're all sold out. Now I get an email saying allmembers can apply from 10:00 tomorrow. When I go on the website there's no availability o_O

Sorry don't normally do home matches. Live oop north so it's away all the way for me (or at least it was until we got half decent and all the f'ing tourists arrived).

Are there tickets available or not?

Whats going on with Millwall tickets? I'm a bronze member but couldn't get to the phone/t'internet yesterday when released (work n all that) and when Igot home we're all sold out. Now I get an email saying allmembers can apply from 10:00 tomorrow. When I go on the website there's no availability o_O

Sorry don't normally do home matches. Live oop north so it's away all the way for me (or at least it was until we got half decent and all the f'ing tourists arrived).

Are there tickets available or not?

Going by the email from this evening they will be releasing the final batch tomorrow morning. So the site will show as no availability right now until they release the last lot of tickets in the morning.

Edit - looks like they held some back for Lilywhite members to apply, although it's still open to bronze as well

I had myself removed from the cup guarantee scheme this season in case they started charging me automatically for tickets to Wembley games, and I'd already decided I wouldn't be going, but I got a text from them at 10:28 on Wednesday morning (1 March) saying I only had until "2 pm Today 28/02/2017" to purchase my seat for the Millwall game. As always, I think they find it hard to get the help.

There are CL games on wednesday 15 March. Pretty sure there is still this rule that PL-games are not allowed to take place on CL-nights.

I thought that was the case as well or at the very least the game would need to kick off early like La Liga did.

However, I've just seen that Emirates Marketing Project v Stoke is on Wednesday!

If I get 2 adult tickets off stub hub, can I use one for my young son?

The guidelines say you must have the right type of ticket but I assume that is more the other way around?

I thought that was the case as well or at the very least the game would need to kick off early like La Liga did.

However, I've just seen that Emirates Marketing Project v Stoke is on Wednesday!

Yeah, so my theory about that has gone well and truly out the window!

Also thought that there was once a rule that postponed games would have to be played at the first available date - that idea has gone out the window too :confused:

Yeah, so my theory about that has gone well and truly out the window!

Also thought that there was once a rule that postponed games would have to be played at the first available date - that idea has gone out the window too :confused:

Same here, we could have played Palace away the Weds night after the Millwall match now theres no EL

Supporter Trusts from PL clubs are having discussions with Sky regarding changes to fixtures for live broadcast. Summarised it says Sky will listen to fans, but ultimately don't give a brick.

Move along, move along - nothing to see here.

I take it Millwall tickets aren't going on Stubhub? I had a dream that it kicked off before the game and I couldn't into the ground as the Millwall fans were blocking off all routes into the South lower.

Does this mean that anyone below 200 has no chance of getting a ticket?
Oh well, if any game is worth getting ripped off on Stubhub it's this one.
There are 4372 non-season ticket holders with more than 200 loyalty points. If you have more than 150 i think there is a good chance of getting a ticket.

There are 4372 non-season ticket holders with more than 200 loyalty points. If you have more than 150 i think there is a good chance of getting a ticket.

I would agree that is a pretty much broad cut off point although I wouldn't be surprised if it is nearer 175 for a ticket to be honest because I think numerous people will apply regardless of their points total in the faint hope they will get one but obviously the more that apply, the more it drives up the points required.

Back