• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Wouldnt go that far, but would say anyone with over 220 should be guaranteed one.

I now have 298 points, so I should be fine for the Arsenal and Utd games. My wife has 153 points, will be interesting to see if she is successful...

Also that dilemma of applying for West Upper to try and increase chances of getting both tickets, but I'd prefer not to sit there, or go with the areas that we'd prefer and risk her not getting a ticket :-/

D-day for the Bournemouth lottery. No e-mail yet, but bit early for that, more concerned there is no monies allocated from the bank, or no activity on the Transaction History.
Could be on for a 9th consecutive unsuccessful application

Going through my transaction history it seems that when I've been successful in the ballot it's shown on my account no earlier than midday

D-day for the Bournemouth lottery. No e-mail yet, but bit early for that, more concerned there is no monies allocated from the bank, or no activity on the Transaction History.
Could be on for a 9th consecutive unsuccessful application
Well im going for the Harry Kane hat-trick.....but as Sunday showed it doesn't always happen!

I now have 298 points, so I should be fine for the Arsenal and Utd games. My wife has 153 points, will be interesting to see if she is successful...

Also that dilemma of applying for West Upper to try and increase chances of getting both tickets, but I'd prefer not to sit there, or go with the areas that we'd prefer and risk her not getting a ticket :-/
Not sure how it works out on the points based games.

Obviously with the ballot games, lowering your price level can basically wipe out your chance of any hope of getting a ticket, but with the points based games then you will get a ticket if you have enough points but what about if you want to sit together or choose a lower band, do higher price band get first allocation even if they had lower points than you???

Cant quite work it out.?

woohoo - +5pts 13:00 for Bournemouth - no email or ticket cost/location yet

Got seat info, but also an info logo, with comment
  • The seat you previously purchased has PRC/CRC restrictions on them

WTF ?

Last edited:
Ive got my seats up in the Bournemouth transaction history, Block F Row 15 for me. First Ballot game I've been successful for in the original phase if I remember correctly. Puts me on 301 for the Arsenal/Man Utd Ballots so I should be absolutely fine and as well for a Semi Final ticket should we progress. Will be interesting to see for all three of those games what the points are as my brother is on 180ish and my friend is on 201/202 from memory.........will be very tight for them I would think on all 3 games.

I gather from the above the process has been done then.

Totally gutted to miss out again, but also very annoyed. Must have done something bad in a previous life, how unlucky to do you have to be to be unlucky 9 times on the spin.
With it being Easter the hotel was booked weeks ago, so praying for an e-mail return in the days coming up to the match

I gather from the above the process has been done then.

Totally gutted to miss out again, but also very annoyed. Must have done something bad in a previous life, how unlucky to do you have to be to be unlucky 9 times on the spin.
With it being Easter the hotel was booked weeks ago, so praying for an e-mail return in the days coming up to the match

I feel really bad for you fella. I know you have done the miles to watch us at home certainly in the 10-12 years I have been on this board and although I can't think of a better way of doing the process, it has been incredibly unfair on you especially. All I would say is stick with, I got returns for Stoke and Everton and I would suspect the offers will come for Southampton and maybe Watford too. I know that doesn't help you being so far away as you need solid plans in place but certainly for the Bournemouth game I would keep your hotel booking.

I feel really bad for you fella. I know you have done the miles to watch us at home certainly in the 10-12 years I have been on this board and although I can't think of a better way of doing the process, it has been incredibly unfair on you especially. All I would say is stick with, I got returns for Stoke and Everton and I would suspect the offers will come for Southampton and maybe Watford too. I know that doesn't help you being so far away as you need solid plans in place but certainly for the Bournemouth game I would keep your hotel booking.

The hotel is booked and paid for, non-refundable to get the saver rate. I can live with no offers for Southampton or Watford, what happens, happens. Just a touch p#ssed off with the Bournemouth one though.
Swansea seems a lifetime ago now

woohoo - +5pts 13:00 for Bournemouth - no email or ticket cost/location yet

Got seat info, but also an info logo, with comment
  • The seat you previously purchased has PRC/CRC restrictions on them

WTF ?

Had that plenty of times. Clueless as to what it really means, but never had any trouble with the seats

The hotel is booked and paid for, non-refundable to get the saver rate. I can live with no offers for Southampton or Watford, what happens, happens. Just a touch p#ssed off with the Bournemouth one though.
Swansea seems a lifetime ago now

It will be over 4 months from Swansea to Bournemouth if you get a return......madness

Back