• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

fudge, it's dawning on me that I may have been at my last match at White Hart Lane already. :( fudge, fudge, fudge.
I hear you man. I am looking at the dwindling fixture list with not even a european match to fall back on :oops:.
I have to get back one more time.

I think it will be harder than Wycombe but easier than a league game.

It's not included on season tickets, so there will be a fair number of people who don't take up the option.

No ballot of any kind for the Millwall game. Normal process.
Gutted that I'm going to be away for this one, especially as without the ballot there's a much better chance of getting a ticket - ticketmaster and wheel of death permitting.

No ballot of any kind for the Millwall game. Normal process.
Gutted that I'm going to be away for this one, especially as without the ballot there's a much better chance of getting a ticket - ticketmaster and wheel of death permitting.

Bad move going away during the season, i always used to say to my old ladys that there is no chance of going anywhere during the football season. ( probably one of the reasons why i have been married a few times :D)

How fast do the Stubhub tickets usually sell out? I kind of feel like just jumping on it now, but I suppose there's a bigger chance of getting it a bit cheaper if I wait it out a bit.

How fast do the Stubhub tickets usually sell out? I kind of feel like just jumping on it now, but I suppose there's a bigger chance of getting it a bit cheaper if I wait it out a bit.

They don't, generally (although of course that might change for some of the Cat A games).
For Stoke, I was on and off the Stubhub site during last week but everything was more than I really wanted to pay. Then I checked again on Friday morning and a seat had been listed in block 31, at only just over face value (I assume there are costs on the seller side that have to be covered too. Rip off system that it is). So I managed to nab that.
Generally if you can leave it until a day or so before, the options seem to increase, and the prices drop. Always going to be a gamble though.
Annoyingly, after I'd bought my ticket, I got an email from the club Friday afternoon offering me a return! Bit late by that time.

They don't, generally (although of course that might change for some of the Cat A games).
For Stoke, I was on and off the Stubhub site during last week but everything was more than I really wanted to pay. Then I checked again on Friday morning and a seat had been listed in block 31, at only just over face value (I assume there are costs on the seller side that have to be covered too. Rip off system that it is). So I managed to nab that.
Generally if you can leave it until a day or so before, the options seem to increase, and the prices drop. Always going to be a gamble though.
Annoyingly, after I'd bought my ticket, I got an email from the club Friday afternoon offering me a return! Bit late by that time.

Ok, thanks for that! :) I have to book plane tickets and hotel and all that, and it would be nice to have a ticket before doing all that (just in case something screws up), so it's tempting to just get a ticket now. It seems a couple more tickets have been added just the last hour though, so waiting a bit more won't hurt I suppose. Anyways - looks very likely that I'll geto to go to one last White Hart Lane game, which has made me a very happy camper! :D Thanks for the info, glenda!

There was some under face value bargains on there for this game

I think with cat a games because the cap is £125 the professionals seek other places to sell the tickets.For the Chelsea game there were only 3 or 4 but tickets did crop up.I expect similar for the man u game hard to see any fan selling that ticket.

My buddy just, seemingly, ordered two StubHub tickets for the Watford game an hour ago, he got the impression the purchase went fine - but no confirmation of the order on email. Shouldn't you get an order confirmation straight away, or is it slow sometimes? I know I'm nagging now, hah, just super anxious about getting these bloody tickets. :p

Probably too late now, but would make sense to rearrange the Palace match for Weds 15th March if possible, next available date after that would be 11th April

My buddy just, seemingly, ordered two StubHub tickets for the Watford game an hour ago, he got the impression the purchase went fine - but no confirmation of the order on email. Shouldn't you get an order confirmation straight away, or is it slow sometimes? I know I'm nagging now, hah, just super anxious about getting these bloody tickets. :p
I got an email straight away from Stubhub after i Placed my order for the Stoke game. It says "Order Placed - Ticket Order #xxxxxx" in the subject, followed by:

Thanks for buying your tickets at StubHub. Your order is covered by our FanProtect® Guarantee.
Note: Your card has been charged for the amount of your purchase.
Pickup/delivery info
Pick up your tickets at StubHub's collection point - just a 30 second walk from the Stadium. The collection point is on the High Road, opposite the main Ticket Office and in front of the Tottenham Community Sports Centre. You can pick up tickets up to 4 hours before the match. To beat any queues we recommend getting to the collection point at least 2 hours before kick-off. * You must have photo ID and your StubHub order number to pick up your tickets * You must not wear rival colours to the match * The StubHub collection point will close after half-time.

Followed by some order details. That's the confirmation. On matchday you just go to the pick-up point and show the member card used for the order.

I got an email straight away from Stubhub after i Placed my order for the Stoke game. It says "Order Placed - Ticket Order #xxxxxx" in the subject, followed by:

Thanks for buying your tickets at StubHub. Your order is covered by our FanProtect® Guarantee.
Note: Your card has been charged for the amount of your purchase.
Pickup/delivery info
Pick up your tickets at StubHub's collection point - just a 30 second walk from the Stadium. The collection point is on the High Road, opposite the main Ticket Office and in front of the Tottenham Community Sports Centre. You can pick up tickets up to 4 hours before the match. To beat any queues we recommend getting to the collection point at least 2 hours before kick-off. * You must have photo ID and your StubHub order number to pick up your tickets * You must not wear rival colours to the match * The StubHub collection point will close after half-time.

Followed by some order details. That's the confirmation. On matchday you just go to the pick-up point and show the member card used for the order.

Ah, ok, thanks for that! Something must've gone wrong then, I suppose. Damnit. Oh, well, still time to get tickets.

Fixtures changes: Leicester (A) – now Sun 23 April (KO 12.00pm)* Arsenal (H) – now Sun 30 April (KO 4.30pm)*
*Subject to change

Fixtures changes: Leicester (A) – now Sun 23 April (KO 12.00pm)* Arsenal (H) – now Sun 30 April (KO 4.30pm)*
*Subject to change

Cheers, dont see why Arsenal is subject to change, unless they think Arsenal might still be in the CL on the Tues night following.

Leicester can undertstand as it is FA Cup semi-final weekend

Back