• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Any of Jorge Campos, Ralph Rangnick or Rui Pedro Braz would make me happy.

Tim Steidten at Leverkusen is also considered to be a very good operator.

Giovanni Sartori would be a more leftfield pick, but he did a great job at Atalanta and is now at Bologna so, one would assume, that he is reasonably easily gettable.

Dan Ashworth from Brighton would've been worth a look but Saudi Sportswashing Machine poached him last year.
Phil Giles would be a good shout, too. Him and his former co-director, Rasmus Ankersen, really brought some innovative ideas to Brentford. It's people in that mould that we should be looking at. Even someone who is unknown, but has a fresh approach and is given the latitude to implement it. As I said in another post, we should aim to be on the cutting edge. We should aim to do things outside the traditional thinking; things that smaller clubs do by necessity to get ahead, but which with our financial muscle could be game-changers.

Phil Giles would be a good shout, too. Him and his former co-director, Rasmus Ankersen, really brought some innovative ideas to Brentford. It's people in that mould that we should be looking at. Even someone who is unknown, but has a fresh approach and is given the latitude to implement it. As I said in another post, we should aim to be on the cutting edge. We should aim to do things outside the traditional thinking; things that smaller clubs do by necessity to get ahead, but which with our financial muscle could be game-changers.
Yep. Can we just make the staff at Brentford or Brighton an offer they can't refuse...?

He's the one we should go all in for. He used to work here as Comolli's deputy once upon a time didn't he?

This sums everything up "hes the one we should go for"

yet you say that you don't know enough about him ... Gutterboy I like you but honestly you should reflect at times like most of us.

Not really (as in i dont know that much). Just he was also the guy in charge at Liverpool through Klopps golden period, and seems very highly thought of by all
Wasn't the story that he left Spurs because he felt we didn't capitalise on his suggestions? If so how likely is he to want to return?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Lets see what happens at his appeal in May but, in contrast to a lot of hysteria which will no doubt come up in the press and on here:

1) I'd imagine Levy would want to have control over the manager appointment anyway
2) I'm sure Levy has a contingency plan in place and it'll have been agreed with Paratici. We're not going to lose any transfer momentum which has been built up in the background for this summer with him leaving. Its not as if this is a surprise so there will be a plan place

If he's in charge of football matters, I'd argue we are gonna lose momentum in the manager search, especially if he wanted to bring in his own man.

Lets see what happens at his appeal in May but, in contrast to a lot of hysteria which will no doubt come up in the press and on here:

1) I'd imagine Levy would want to have control over the manager appointment anyway
2) I'm sure Levy has a contingency plan in place and it'll have been agreed with Paratici. We're not going to lose any transfer momentum which has been built up in the background for this summer with him leaving. Its not as if this is a surprise so there will be a plan place

Has a date in May for the appeal been set? I thought it was this month for some reason.

Back