• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

The prisma (criminal) hearing to see if it went to court was meant to be the other day. That was delayed.

Unsure when the appeal (with the fa) date is.

When you say criminal are you referring to the deferred players wages case? Has a new date to determine if it goes to court been set?

Lets see what happens at his appeal in May but, in contrast to a lot of hysteria which will no doubt come up in the press and on here:

1) I'd imagine Levy would want to have control over the manager appointment anyway
2) I'm sure Levy has a contingency plan in place and it'll have been agreed with Paratici. We're not going to lose any transfer momentum which has been built up in the background for this summer with him leaving. Its not as if this is a surprise so there will be a plan place

We can't operate minus a DoF for two plus months even if his hearing goes positively, I don't see how this isn't the end of the road for Paratici at Spurs.

As of now, he's banned, easy case to say this would meet any "disrepute" clauses in work contract, smart move would be him resigning with a statement around him intending to clear his name but the current scenario makes him unable to fulfil his duties .. PR stuff

Should just move on now. Too much of a distraction from us doing what we need to do. Not ideal but who will want to agree to manage us if they don’t know if they will be working under him or not.
I agree. He’s a lame duck at this stage. While publicly we might make supportive noises around his pending appeal I would think that in the background he’ll be bypassed.

We can't operate minus a DoF for two plus months even if his hearing goes positively, I don't see how this isn't the end of the road for Paratici at Spurs.

As of now, he's banned, easy case to say this would meet any "disrepute" clauses in work contract, smart move would be him resigning with a statement around him intending to clear his name but the current scenario makes him unable to fulfil his duties .. PR stuff

As I said, I'm sure we have a contingency plan in place and that might involve him leaving.

He's not currently banned though - he's banned subject to an appeal if I understand correctly. So he can continue to work at the moment and then we'll find out in May, I think, whether that ban actually kicks in. We're bound to have a plan in place to cover us if the ban is confirmed in May, which as you say is surely that he leaves

Should just move on now. Too much of a distraction from us doing what we need to do. Not ideal but who will want to agree to manage us if they don’t know if they will be working under him or not.

You can’t do that to someone who denies any wrongdoing and is appealing.

We just need to see both cases through to a conclusion.

Whilst appeals are in all sanctions are deferred I believe.

You can’t do that to someone who denies any wrongdoing and is appealing.

We just need to see both cases through to a conclusion.

Whilst appeals are in all sanctions are deferred I believe.

If they are banned from football, they are unable to fulfill their duties. Which should be grounds for dismissal.

As I said, I'm sure we have a contingency plan in place and that might involve him leaving.

He's not currently banned though - he's banned subject to an appeal if I understand correctly. So he can continue to work at the moment and then we'll find out in May, I think, whether that ban actually kicks in. We're bound to have a plan in place to cover us if the ban is confirmed in May, which as you say is surely that he leaves

Source? I've read numerous articles and the FIFA quotes are quite specific -> “Fifa can confirm that following a request by the Italian FA (FIGC), the chairperson of Fifa disciplinary committee has decided to extend the sanctions imposed by FIGC on several football officials to have worldwide effect.”

Yes, there is an appeal but his ban is (?) in effect in Italy, and it seems FIFA has just extended that (in effect) ban worldwide. The appeal can overturn but it seems in place? let me know if you have seen anything else

Source? I've read numerous articles and the FIFA quotes are quite specific -> “Fifa can confirm that following a request by the Italian FA (FIGC), the chairperson of Fifa disciplinary committee has decided to extend the sanctions imposed by FIGC on several football officials to have worldwide effect.”

Yes, there is an appeal but his ban is (?) in effect in Italy, and it seems FIFA has just extended that (in effect) ban worldwide. The appeal can overturn but it seems in place? let me know if you have seen anything else

I dont have a source but generally if you're able to appeal against a punishment then the punishment wouldnt begin until the appeal has been concluded.

It could be as you say though in that he is indeed banned globally already. Would seem unusual though given the appeal. We'll know within 24 hours though as if he is indeed banned, then he'll be in the process of vacating his office this morning and there will be an announcement from the club today presumably

Not a legal expert but as i understand it. Juve are publicly listed. Inflating the price of players inflated their turnover which would have effected their share price. Which is considered fraud. Which is against the law.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/ne...tion-preliminary-hearing-postponed-until-may/

That one is very difficult to prove so will likely be thrown out after appeal.

The one of concern is the deferred player wage criminal case. He could get done for that.

I like your optimism.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back