• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

how good are they if they can’t put a decent squad together with unlimited funds

PSG have gone backwards in recent years
PSG have a major issue in that they have no competition until the CL games.
Gaultier is a top coach imo and campos knows his stuff but you have a club there trying be a mega club without a mega club mindset because it’s all too easy

I am getting confused, is he getting a ban? Talk is we are looking at new dof, he wants one manager, levy, wants someone else. What in the name of every thing that is holy, is going on.

The rumour mill in Italy says all charges against juve and others for market manipulation (inflating value of players in swap deals) will be revoked in about 10 days.

However separately there is the investigation for the deferred wages case for which the same parties are involved and apparently this is more water tight and the penalties are likely to be more severe than what was initially dished out for the market manipulation.

So probably a reprieve in 10 days and then a confirmed more severe ban to follow not long after.

PSG have a major issue in that they have no competition until the CL games.
Gaultier is a top coach imo and campos knows his stuff but you have a club there trying be a mega club without a mega club mindset because it’s all too easy

Hopefully this along with the Glazers pricing united out of the market will revive the qsi 25% for a £1bn deal.

I think they could provide the funds to make us a multi sport club and launch an nfl team, f1 team etc.

That should be our target now as our current model is perpetual pain dreaming of being an elite super club and its never happening.

Lets just send the Tottenham Hotspur name far and wide, its the best we can hope for.

He's doing a good job with the player recruitment, but really needs to get the new manager right. An impressive cv doesn't count for much if it's achieved by grinding out 1-0 wins. We need a winning mentality, but not a defensive one. I'm a little concerned he'll be looking for another one that likes to play three at the back.

More importantly there are quite a few players that simply must be shipped out this summer and not given another chance to impress, and ultimately fail, another manager.

He's doing a good job with the player recruitment, but really needs to get the new manager right. An impressive cv doesn't count for much if it's achieved by grinding out 1-0 wins. We need a winning mentality, but not a defensive one. I'm a little concerned he'll be looking for another one that likes to play three at the back.

More importantly there are quite a few players that simply must be shipped out this summer and not given another chance to impress, and ultimately fail, another manager.

In a few weeks, will his job with us even be tenable?

Am sure Levy has a list of DoFs which he'd go for if Paratici is sent down or banned

Issues are the disruption for this summer's window and whether whoever his replacement is is put on garden leave by his current club

Am sure Levy has a list of DoFs which he'd go for if Paratici is sent down or banned

Issues are the disruption for this summer's window and whether whoever his replacement is is put on garden leave by his current club

Yeah, not sure I like

- You would want the incoming manager and DoF to be on same page from day 1, hard to do if you aren't sure who your DoF is going to be.

Is Daniel Levy top of that list?

I know people got annoyed that Levy started getting involved in transfers again last window, but we need someone involved incase Paratici couldn't carry on working.

I just hope that if we do get someone new in this summer they can have more impact on how the club is structured

Don't we actually have quite a senior Deputy DoF now in Gretar Steinsson? That helps both if Paratici has to spend time in court, and medium term is perhaps a successor in waiting?

Don't we actually have quite a senior Deputy DoF now in Gretar Steinsson? That helps both if Paratici has to spend time in court, and medium term is perhaps a successor in waiting?

His time at Everton isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

The benfica guy though. Sold over a €billion worth of players yet still has them competitive and producing amazing players from their academy.

Reactions: DTA
Yeah, not sure I like

- You would want the incoming manager and DoF to be on same page from day 1, hard to do if you aren't sure who your DoF is going to be.

On the plus side, once this presumably drags on through the summer we'll already have started getting the excuses in for next season being a nightmare!

Not to catastrophize but our DOF potentially under criminal investigation as well as being banned from dealings in Italy, and a head coach who got done for match fixing. Not a great look. Just need Levy to get in to some sort of bar fight for us to complete the trifecta of misdemeanors.

He's done a lot better than I thought he would, we've signed some good players and got some promising youngsters as well (Gil, Sarr, Udogie, Spence) but if this case ends up dragging out or he gets banned in Italy then he likely has to go as well. We need someone without distractions on the job but if we do make a change then it will be hard to have a good summer if targets switch with a new person.

Have to make sure the DOF and manager get on well too, the DOF should be setting the structure and playing style then getting managers in to implement it so we have continuity, that's how I always thought it worked best.

He's done a lot better than I thought he would, we've signed some good players and got some promising youngsters as well (Gil, Sarr, Udogie, Spence) but if this case ends up dragging out or he gets banned in Italy then he likely has to go as well. We need someone without distractions on the job but if we do make a change then it will be hard to have a good summer if targets switch with a new person.

Have to make sure the DOF and manager get on well too, the DOF should be setting the structure and playing style then getting managers in to implement it so we have continuity, that's how I always thought it worked best.

It takes on average 3 years for a case to go to court in italy. They are one of the most backed up countries in europe. Can't see uefa or fifa acting on it before, would leave them open to being sued if the result is they are innocent. For no benefit.

It takes on average 3 years for a case to go to court in italy. They are one of the most backed up countries in europe. Can't see uefa or fifa acting on it before, would leave them open to being sued if the result is they are innocent. For no benefit.
But they have already docked Juve points

Back