• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

I have to admit, despite scoring a goal, he was very poor on Sunday. He wasn't helped by those around him, but critically, as a senior player, when the tits went up he didn't step up and offer another gear. He just kept on trugging along at the standard which had been set...disappointing. He needs to stand up and be counted in such moments.

I have to admit, despite scoring a goal, he was very poor on Sunday. He wasn't helped by those around him, but critically, as a senior player, when the tits went up he didn't step up and offer another gear. He just kept on trugging along at the standard which had been set...disappointing. He needs to stand up and be counted in such moments.

If that's the case then we should just sell him, because I don't think he'll ever be that player.

Consistently inconsistent, good when in the mood, awful when not in the mood. This is the Ade we knew and knew we would still have this season. Asking him to stand up and be counted in such moments is a bit like asking Ryan Mason to win headers against Peter Crouch.

He was ill on sunday and played with severe stomach discomfort the whole way through, makes it even more absurd that he lasted 82 mins

He was awful against Saudi Sportswashing Machine but that was no surprise, he's been awful for months now.

I had to laugh as his terrible control made the ball squeeze out wide, eventually to Mason, then he benefitted with the header whilst Lamela was behind him.

Another time there was Lamela waiting to get the ball and Adebayor gets in his way and fluffs his control as usual, just a terrible player at the moment for whatever reason (confidence, illness, voodoo, contract).

Kane was awesome against Asteras and deserved a start, no question.

so he wasn't fit, 2 players with better form on the bench

wtf was MP thinking?

Exactly my feelings, am not happy over this, if it is true, and I've seen no denial of the story. Poch's made a lot of mistakes already, but to play an unfit Ade, when so many people wanted Kane and/or Soldado in, that's a huge gamble, and one that, after a bright start, misfired.

Back