• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Im sure there are some who are on the same level Llorente WAS back at thier his. Munian contrary to what you suggest can play upfront and has been one of their top 3 players this season

On his own up-front? I don't think so.

Players of Llorente's ilk are rare enough without having to bare their nationality in mind. They'd be consigning themselves to mid-table.

From what I understand Bilbao will sell in the end if the player wants the move. Are we big enough to sufficiently turn Llorrente's head? Will he think that maybe Real or Barca will come sniffing if he just waits it out another season or two? I'm not sure. If we manage to tempt him he will be expensive for sure, but for better or worse Bilbao's philosophy makes high ambitions very difficult and they will sell in the end I think.

They can promote a youth if worse comes to worse and invest the money in their new stadium.

Almost sounds to me as if you are angered at the thought of him leaving. Bilbao fan? I remember you bought the away kit some months back

No I didn't. May have been enquiring for someone else. They are my Spanish team though.

There's no anger, I just think the other forwards are brick and to simply suggest they promote a youth or buy another Llorente is flippant.

I've addressed both points. The desire has not been proved to exist, for the club or player. The money can't be reinvested in a replacement.

The desire is obviously hypothetical in order to facilitate a debate.

The money can be reinvestes in their new stadium

I guess its each to thier one, pal

why can Bilbao have non Basque managers but cannot have non Basque players. Odd

and what about the cleaners, the tea lady, stadium announcer, sexy front of house receptionist etc do they also have to be Basque or again the rules are more relaxed

Llorente is twice the player Ade is.

In what respect?

I haven't seen enough of him to know whether your claim is valid. But I have seen enough of him to know that he isn't as versatile as Ade. He lacks pace.

He's also unproven in the Premier League and we have no idea whether he would settle in England.

I'm happy to be proven wrong but, as things stand, I'd rather have Ade.

Jimmy, he most certainly doesn,t lack pace and can use both feet unlike Ade

Id say 1.5 times the player

Well, on the few occasions I've seen him, he's looked slow and cumbersome.

Technically good, strong and excellent in the air. But slow. Certainly, much slower than Ade.

Llorente is not that fast nor mobile. He is however a superb target man and an excellent finisher. They might work well as a pair in fact.

Back