• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Yep even PSG have stalled recently. I think 2 defeats and a draw in recent Ligue 1 games.
Reims are a story there
Very Young English coach who has come in via Belgium … i think he is 31
And they get fined every time he manages as he doesn’t have the right badges
They drew with PSG the other night

I ho
In a league where Aaron Ramsey and Ross Barclay are considered marque I think I will respectfully disagree

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Both players were signed by the same midtable team, Nice, simply because they were both available on a free. Aaron Ramsey has struggled, scoring 1 paltry goal in 18 appearances, while I must admit Barclay has done a little better scoring three goals in 13 matches. Either way, neither of them are marque players lighting up the league.

I ho

Both players were signed by the same midtable team, Nice, simply because they were both available on a free. Aaron Ramsey has struggled, scoring 1 paltry goal in 18 appearances, while I must admit Barclay has done a little better scoring three goals in 13 matches. Either way, neither of them are marque players lighting up the league.

The league is dishwater mate

He has experience from the Championship and doesn't seem like the physical aspect of the PL will be a big issue.

Somewhere to get good competitive games. Play a good role for him. I think that's more important than being in the PL.

A lot of players have developed very nicely playing in France, I think he can too.

Na just have a pair of eyes

Anyway good luck Djed, go prove em wrong lad

Maybe a visit to the opticians is now due for you.

Anyway whatever you think about the quality of the French league it is of a higher standard than the Portuguese league, you know, the one from which we have just bought a right wingback for about 45 million Euros.

Maybe a visit to the opticians is now due for you.

Anyway whatever you think about the quality of the French league it is of a higher standard than the Portuguese league, you know, the one from which we have just bought a right wingback for about 45 million Euros.

And what's your point? I didn't champion that move

Which leagues do you rate? I'm guessing the PL? Is there another league worthy of your and our attention?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Haha worthy of my attention, saying the French leagues poor, which it's generally been considered by most, take PSG out of it no one would mention it and their teams have dreadful recent CL records.

But as you asked, PL, Spanish and Italian leagues are all stronger, I would probably prefer to watch some of the big derbies in other leagues too over France.

Just a poor league in my opinion

Haha worthy of my attention, saying the French leagues poor, which it's generally been considered by most, take PSG out of it no one would mention it and their teams have dreadful recent CL records.

But as you asked, PL, Spanish and Italian leagues are all stronger, I would probably prefer to watch some of the big derbies in other leagues too over France.

Just a poor league in my opinion

The league may be seen as poor.

Has brought through and helped develop some brilliant players, including players that have done well in the PL and at the biggest clubs in the world. So even if poor not really an issue for this loan deal.

It's about game time for him, and it seems that's why he chose this club.

It's a step up from the championship (unless we think the championship has Messi & Mbappe)

Not just that. They play 343 so he will be learning the role he'll play for us under conte.

Absolutely. Don't know much about their manager or playing style, but hopefully some similarities beyond formation and position too.

I know he's played in cup games in the past against bigger teams. The French league seems to have a wide range of different level of opposition. But at least some chances to test himself up against better teams than he faced most weeks in the Championship.

Back