• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

The league may be seen as poor.

Has brought through and helped develop some brilliant players, including players that have done well in the PL and at the biggest clubs in the world. So even if poor not really an issue for this loan deal.
Of course and I agree, he needs time wherever that is

The comments on how poor the league is wasn't in relation to the deal

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

That D'Oure bloke likes a dive. Now he's injured himself trying a rabona.

Good half for Djed, almost an assist for Owen Goal at the end I think.

That D'Oure bloke likes a dive. Now he's injured himself trying a rabona.

Good half for Djed, almost an assist for Owen Goal at the end I think.

Djed been best player on the pitch by a country mile, I think the standards pants in this league but for someone to not play all year and put that performance in first start on loan is something

Conte made a terrible mistake with that one, but alas its the time of Porro so have to get behind him, hope Djed kicks on though, looks a proper talent

Djed been best player on the pitch by a country mile, I think the standards pants in this league but for someone to not play all year and put that performance in first start on loan is something

Conte made a terrible mistake with that one, but alas its the time of Porro so have to get behind him, hope Djed kicks on though, looks a proper talent

I’d expect any of our players to dominate in France.

Their fans love him, massive ovation, was quiet second half but that first half was what you would wanna see from him, great in attack, cleared one off the line and that was all in a 4 at the back. He looks a perfect RWB type TBH, hopefully he cracks on at Rennes and comes back confident and ready to fight for a role

Back