• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Really doubt we'd sell him.

I guess I could see the arguments for it if there's a real confidence in Conte staying longish term, Conte just doesn't rate him for the future even and selling him could fund an important signing elsewhere.

He wouldn't be the first player to come back from a loan and make himself important to Conte. He wouldn't be the first young player to benefit from a loan and some time after stepping up a level or two.

Romano, Di Marzio and Ally Gold reporting that he has chosen Stade Rennais as his club for the rest of the season.

Strange move; was hoping for a PL move to someone like Palace or Brentford.

Romano, Di Marzio and Ally Gold reporting that he has chosen Stade Rennais as his club for the rest of the season.

Strange move; was hoping for a PL move to someone like Palace or Brentford.
As far away as he can get from Conte?

No it is really strange - weak league where he's not going to develop anything useful for the EPL

Its a better quality than the championship and that is where he got his reputation from.
Maybe so, but you asked why people have a poor opinion of the league not if it was a good fit for him. That's a different argument.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Its not as weak as you think it is. Every team would give us a game. No guarantee that without PSG we would win Ligue 1 either.
In a league where Aaron Ramsey and Ross Barclay are considered marque I think I will respectfully disagree

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back