• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dempsey

Just play Ade in his position with Defoe up front. Surely cant be any worse than what we're seeing. AVB is frustrating as hell.

are we allowed to boo him yet?

not directed at you mumorn but i do wonder why so many people take so long to reach the conclusion that a player is not good enough, think it was obvious with dempsey very early on.

I don't think any Spurs player deserves to be boo'd to be honest. Even if he has been as brick as Dempsey, we keep cheering him, and not the sarcastic cheers whenever he makes a successful pass or something. Will he come good? who knows, but booing him won't be the answer.

Looking at this he's one of our only players that could find a teammate with a pass today.

e0BFm.jpg

Comfirms what I thought of Lennon today.

I'd be interested to know what the "name gets mentioned by commentator" stats were. Because had I not been watching the TV, I don't think I would have known he was on the pitch, 23 passes or not.

It's amazing that in an entire 90 minutes the average no of passes per person is in the 20s. That is a lot of money they earn per pass.

Looking at this he's one of our only players that could find a teammate with a pass today.

e0BFm.jpg

Comfirms what I thought of Lennon today.

Don't think you can say his stats look decent based on the passing accuracy alone, as making sideway or backward passes will give you af high PA. For a player in his position I believe the stats he should be judged on is the amount of through balls (0), shots (0), key passes (1) and dribbles (0). Other than that him and Lennon was the only player who didn't make an interception.

Worst player on the pitch by a mile.

Thought (again) that he did a reasonable job today and I think he's being unfairly singled out.

Worked his socks off for 90 minutes, still lacking in the final third, looks short on confidence.

toure had a torrid game today by his standards - and the only one around him all the time was dempsey.
sure dempsey looked bad, but toure looked worse for a world class midfielder

I'm surprised Dempsey had that many touches, tbh. Villas-Boas must have been on his laptop to have kept him on.

Don't appreciate my thread title getting changed, whoever it was.

Without making a huge deal out of it, it has been noted

He reminds me of Jason Dozzell. Still no defence splitting passes, still hasn't skinned an opponent, still hasn't pulled off an impressive bit of skill or hold up play, still no decent efforts on goal bar two re-bound tap-ins. And AVB left him on for 90 minutes again5!!!!!!

Back