• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Actually he did not score quite a few, he scored just 2. And that is another thing, with all his ability and talent, a return of just 7 goals in all competition is poor, especially as he is playing in one of the 3 forward positions.

As @Gutter Boy predicts, hopefully now the handbrake will be off and we will get more productivity from him.
Last season, Kulu was getting either a goal or assist almost every game -- that's good enough for me. Sure, he's been well off form this season but, as you say, might improve now Conte's gone.

He seems to be picking up form again, trying to get past people. Hopefully we'll get to see the best of him in remaining games. Son looks better to. If both can start firing again, that would be massive!

I love Kulusevski but does it bother anyone else when he always falls over appealing for free kicks each and every time he gets fairly tackled? I know every now and then he draws a foul but something about it annoys me a bit when watching him.

I assume we’re going to make his signing permanent. He’s a popular player amongst our fan base and has surely shown enough to make him very good value for his signing fee. But I don’t believe that the automatic criteria to make him a permanent player has been fulfilled and so it will be optional. Let’s hold he signs permanently.

I assume we’re going to make his signing permanent. He’s a popular player amongst our fan base and has surely shown enough to make him very good value for his signing fee. But I don’t believe that the automatic criteria to make him a permanent player has been fulfilled and so it will be optional. Let’s hold he signs permanently.

My understanding was that qualifying for the CL last season triggered the automatic criteria, but as it was a 18 month loan agreement we decided to do the permanent deal at the end, so this summer.

His shooting has gone off the boil..
his shot in extra time was a waste ...I'm sure he can do better.

It's been the big issue this season, last season when he took those cut inside shots, the keeper had to make a save, this season way too many have just been off target.

Needs to spend some time on the training ground getting that back

It's been the big issue this season, last season when he took those cut inside shots, the keeper had to make a save, this season way too many have just been off target.

Agree, but he has shown last season he has the ability to beat players and score and you do not usually lose that ability. His season has not been as good but he has had injurys which seem to have knocked him back.

Agree, but he has shown last season he has the ability to beat players and score and you do not usually lose that ability. His season has not been as good but he has had injurys which seem to have knocked him back.
And he hasn’t had a regular partner behind him

Agree. Yesterday he had several chances to fire a ball across the danger zone, with runners coming in, but chose to cut back into traffic and wasted those runs.
The whole team were taking an extra touch before trying an assist, thus everyone was offside all game.

The one time Deki cut back really well and shot, Kane was in the way so Deki had to curl it wider and it flashed wide. Just our luck.

I honestly thought we were very poor yesterday, but could have had 4 goals if we were playing well; Villa were playing with fire with that high line.

I don't think we needed 3 forwards with that high line. We should have had more midfielders and just released Son.

What is all this nonsense about Spurs possibly not signing Kulu in the summer. I hope this is one of those fake rumours

Hope that's all gonad*s. He's not had a great season, but apart from Kane, who has? We are utterly incompetent if we don't sign him.

It's a fake rumour. But it would not be surprising if we try to shift the goalposts/terms on the deal, Levy has form for that.

Maybe we try to get a cheaper deal or slower payment terms or we try to throw in some other player or loan deal or wotnot. Might as well try and see what happens. Perhaps they have someone else we want. Perhaps we have someone they quite fancy like Lo Celso, Gil, Ndombele or whoever.

Back