• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

He has proven that he has a great left foot, I just think he needs to add more goals to his game. Playing on the right and cutting in on to his favoured left I think he should shoot more and score more.

Kulu doesn't like to be closely man marked. He doesn't have the raw acceleration to get away.

Also he's yet to strike up an understanding with the wingback. Porro seems like a streetsmart footballer, I believe that Kulu/Porro will come good eventually.

Can't say the same for Son/Perisic except that there's very little chemistry between the two.

Kulu doesn't like to be closely man marked. He doesn't have the raw acceleration to get away.

Also he's yet to strike up an understanding with the wingback. Porro seems like a streetsmart footballer, I believe that Kulu/Porro will come good eventually.

Can't say the same for Son/Perisic except that there's very little chemistry between the two.
Except for the ‘chemistry’ of two players playing well below their best.

Considering the story below do any of you guys know the actual details of the loan option?

http://newsnow.co.uk/share?u=https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1750914/-&sgt=shv2&sg=af1f7569&sid=5

It would be concerning if the above was true.

It's the express ignore it.

It's the same as with romero on loan at atalanta. They had an agreement to buy from juve. We wanted him. But had to let atanta buy him first. Then loan cause you can't switch 2 clubs in a window. Paratici in charge of both deals.

This isn't toby to soton.

Watching Saka's goal against England yesterday makes me realise we do not see enough goals like that from Kulu when he cuts in on his left foot.

Watching Saka's goal against England yesterday makes me realise we do not see enough goals like that from Kulu when he cuts in on his left foot.

He scored quite a few like that in his first 6-12 months I believe, however defenders are now on the look out for it. Same will happen to Saka if he gets 1 or 2 more like that

He scored quite a few like that in his first 6-12 months I believe, however defenders are now on the look out for it. Same will happen to Saka if he gets 1 or 2 more like that

Actually he did not score quite a few, he scored just 2. And that is another thing, with all his ability and talent, a return of just 7 goals in all competition is poor, especially as he is playing in one of the 3 forward positions.

As @Gutter Boy predicts, hopefully now the handbrake will be off and we will get more productivity from him.

Back